BT hiding from SAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Set a side applications for this kind of default judgment are more successful if made promptly...you informed us of the CCJ in Dec 2018 some 11 months back and yet you still have not made the application...and I accept that this is down to your thinking that BT are involved in this claim and wanting to get information from them....which has not been forthcoming..nor was it relevant.

So as we have it no paperwork received from Lowell...no pre action protocol...no court claim N1...no notice of Warrant....your daughter has not moved and resided at the same address throughout this dispute.

Make a start on the application N244 and we can give you some pointers as to what brief details will be required in support of the application.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I think I'm going to close the thread.

It's been going on since 2016 and am afraid that the fact that you have let it go and then restarted it and then let it go again has been extremely unhelpful and is prevented this issue from going forward and achieving some kind of solution.

I don't really understand where you are or what's happened – and of course it is complicated by the additional parties involved.

If you think that you want to take a proper interest this time then please start a new thread and we will help you enthusiastically. I notice that several of the site team of already been involved helping you and I think you have to understand that when we make efforts for people, we generally speaking expect to be met halfway – and I don't think that has happened here.

I don't want to go through all this thread again. Also I think anybody else who takes an interest doesn't have to be saddled with it either.

Please start a new thread – layout the story in a bullet pointed chronology without too much narrative so we can see it all in one go and then we can move on from there.

Would certainly like to know what happened, and where it is now. Are you still even interested?

If you decide that you would like to press this forward then start the new thread and of course we will do our best to help you that I think it would be better if we felt that you were on board as well.

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit harsh – but for a thread that has stopped and started since 2016, it's a bit too much to bear.

• Thanks 1

• BankFodder locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

We have an ongoing dispute with BT/ Lowell  which has been running for almost 3 years.

It was the subject of a thread , but because of the time scale , was locked , until I could come back with some positive information to be able to continue .

The next stage of sorting the dispute was a SAR .

This where we have hit a stonewall . We have sent the SAR 3 times each to a different address , each time BT are refusing to sign for the communication citing Covid . Because we have to wait each time to see if we get a response , the problem continues to drag on .

How do I break through this and get the SAR on record so we can proceed.

Or do I just go to the County Court and say BT are refusing to comply with the SAR?

Edited by sparkeyrjp

Don't they have an email address for a subject access request? Or a link on their website?

I asked you several posts back to start a new thread and to begin with a bullet pointed chronology. You've ignored this.

Also, you say that the thread was closed because of the passage of time. This is not correct. It's because of the way that you came in and out and allowed long periods to lapse so the whole thing became disconnected and also we had an impression that there was no real interest from you.

I post up the link above for you to make an online request for your SAR. You could have found this out yourself – and of course we have a huge amount of information on this forum about how to make an SAR and you would have found out very quickly that it wasn't necessary to send a hardcopy.

This really is a self-help forum. We try to provide advice but at the end of the day you have to do it yourself.

Now that you know how to go ahead and make an SAR online, I'm going to lock this thread again and maybe you would read what I suggested before and follow the suggestion.

Thank you

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks