Jump to content

sparkeyrjp

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

    246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

sparkeyrjp last won the day on August 11 2017

sparkeyrjp had the most liked content!

Reputation

104 Excellent

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Ah , thought it had to be hard copy , I will use that method to deliver , copy in CEO ?
  2. We have an ongoing dispute with BT/ Lowell which has been running for almost 3 years. It was the subject of a thread , but because of the time scale , was locked , until I could come back with some positive information to be able to continue . The next stage of sorting the dispute was a SAR . This where we have hit a stonewall . We have sent the SAR 3 times each to a different address , each time BT are refusing to sign for the communication citing Covid . Because we have to wait each time to see if we get a response , the problem continues to drag on . How do I break through this and get the SAR on record so we can proceed. Or do I just go to the County Court and say BT are refusing to comply with the SAR?
  3. Now contacting ICO to register formal complaint due to failure to respond
  4. Dont holt your breath , we submitted a SAR to BT almost 6 months ago , and despite reminders , still waiting , they are blaming every man and his dog for the delay , at the moment its the virus causing the delay
  5. They have well and truly shot themselves in the foot . They will never get over the bad publicity , social media is saying , boycott the hotel group . Not sure if true , but Tripadvisor had to suspend reports on the hotel as well due to negative input .
  6. Hopefully I have chosen the correct sub section to ask this I am asking a simple question , which most likely , will need a whole lot more detail , unless the answer is a simple yes Question :- Can a local authority , with no apparent public consultation , change the designation of an area of open space from MOL ( Metropolitan Open Space or Green Belt ) to UOS ( Urban Open space ?Thereby freeing the land for building purposes There is a published report on the consultations .from some 18 months ago , but there was no notification locally that a report was being prepared, therefore there was no local input to the report . The report was published on line but was difficult to dig out .
  7. Donation made Now on to my ongoing tussle with BT/Lowell , read elsewhere Rod
  8. Matter resolved !! I finally received a response to my email sent to the kennel 28th November . In that mail I had pointed out that their T&Cs are over ruled by CRA , and it was on that basis I would be proceeding , they had previously written that they had legal liability insurance , and were happy to defend , I suggested they contact their advisors to explain CRA . My guess is that they did and were advised to settle which they have done . It was only due to their lack of response that I came here for advice on how to proceed . And I am grateful for your time spent in considering the problem and advice given. They are settling on the remaining half of the fees ( remember the insurance co have already paid me half of the fees ) I am contented to accept this , even though they still end up with a healthy profit on the transaction , there was always a chance I might not be successful in court .and end up with egg on my face . With the insurance pay out I now have no financial loss . I know this will not be entirely satisfactory from your point of view. But for me …….. If anyone asks me to recommend a kennel , I know one I will not recommend
  9. Sorry , just meant as a formal letter with my address , and addressing the owner by name and business name and address
  10. Thank you , will get it on headed notepaper and send signed for .
  11. Thank you Although I am sure their fall back will still be T&Cs.
  12. First draft "In order to lay this matter to rest , I ask you to account in detail why you consider you are entitled to retain the full amount of fees, and if this fully reflects your administration losses by refusing to accept out dog .If this retention of fees reflect your costs , please supply a breakdown of those costs. Also evidence you were not able to fill the vacated place . To be clear , do not refer back to your terms and conditions , I have explained previously that Consumer Rights Act ,Part 2 Unfair Terms over rules them . I await your considered reply within 14 days . If I receive no reply or unsatisfactory reply . My next communication will be a letter before action , followed by action in the County Court ."
  13. Thank you very much for your reply , and recommendations. I will start composing and refining a draft letter , and get back with it for your comments . It will take a day or so , in order I can write , think and refine .
×
×
  • Create New...