• Tweets

• Items for sale include five rare Ferraris and a pair of Air Jordan sneakers signed by Michael Jordan.View the full article
    • TECHZONE BUXTON LTD overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK TECHZONE BUXTON LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual... thread title updated. dx
    • next time dont upload 19 single page pdfs use the sites listed on upload to merge them into one multipage pdf.. we aint got all day to download load single page files 2024-01-15 DBCLegal SAR.pdf
    • If you have not kept the original PCN you can always send an SAR to Excel and they have to send you all the info they have on you within a month. failure to do so can lead to you being able to sue them for their failure.......................................nice irony.
    • Thank you and well done  for posting up all those notices it must have have taken you ages.. The entrance sign is very helpful since the headline states                    FREE PARKING FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY in capitals with not time limit mentioned. Underneath and not in capitals they then give the actual times of parking which would not be possible to read when driving into the car park unless you actually stopped and read them. Very unlikely especially arriving at 5.30 pm with possibly other cars behind. On top of that the Notice goes on to say that the terms and conditions are inside the car park so the entrance sign cannot offer a contract it is merely an offer to treat. Inside the car park the signs are mostly too high up and the font size too small to be able to read much of their signs. DCBL have not shown a single sign that can be read on their SAR. Although as they show photographs which were taken the year after your alleged breach we do not know what the signs were when you were there. For instance the new signs showed the charge was then £100 whereas your PCN was for £85. Who knows, when you were there perhaps the time was for 3 hours. They were asked to produce  planning permission which would have been necessary for the ANPR cameras alone and didn't do so. Nor did they provide a copy of the contract-DCBL  "deeming them disproportionate or not relevant to the substantive issues in the dispute" How arrogant and untruthful is that? The contract and planning permission could be vital to having the claim thrown out. I can find no trace of planning permission for the signs nor the cameras on Tonbridge Council planning portal. and the contract of course is highly relevant since some contracts advise the parking rouges that they cannot take motorists to Court. I understand that Europarks are now running that car park which means that nexus didn't  last long before being thrown out.....................................
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do not wait for something to happen,make it happen .

It's totally in your own interests to contact these people before it becomes too late ,your home is on the line, they are public servants and it is their job to give you assistance.[/quote]

..could'nt be put any better.quote ITBG/ITGG/LC

Thanks for compliment ITBG hope you're not going soft on us, better remind you of a half remembered blast from the past.

kill'em all

let Super

sort'em out

The housing minister, John Healey, has told the BBC that, for some people, having their home repossessed "can be the best option".

Now we know what this government think thats why capstone don't seem botherd by regulation + courts

Guys we on our own John Healey should get repossessed out of the country

Let Mr. Healey know exactly what you think of his ill advised comments.

John Healey MP : DCLG

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

I'll send him the TSC report. Poor chap obviously doesn't realise things are supposed to have changed a bit since the days of Charles Dickens.

What a knobhead. Probably get cagbotted for that!

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

@ sced & ryde....

sorry just seen your posts

try this link..

Southn Pac Secs 04-1: Notice to Noteholders | Company Announcements | Investegate

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Contact the mail journalist on this thread put your views across. It's a dead cert that they'll run this tomorrow and it would be nice to get some rebuttal in on exactly what is going on in practice.

Is forced repossession on unlawful premises really the best solution. Or does mr healey think that enforcement of and compliance with all the laws and regs designed to protect us are best put to one side so we can enjoy the cleansing experience of being repoed. ?

Tosser. ( that will really test cagbots patience)

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

This year despite all the CML propaganda will be worse for repos than last year which was the worst since 1995. The asset stripping equity grabbing [problem] merchants haven't even got out of first gear. All this is done with the tacit and therefore effective approval of the FSA.

If it were not so then the FSA would have called time on them by now. Hector Sants ( now departed) said these institutions should fear the new tough talking regulator. What garbage. Instead he is off to join them. We can all see your true colours now Hector. What the he'll happened to the strategic objectives designed to protect the consumer ? Zilch, nada, nowt, that's what. It's clear who wears the trousers in this relationship. Unless you've got a last minute parting shot you truly achieved er...mmm...nothing very much actually.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Please forgive my ignorance but curiousity compels me to ask why singularly amongst you all has" I'm the bad guy? "got so many different names such as it would seem LC,ITGG etcetera and what exactly do they all mean? Is someone pursuing him? as sometimes his posts seem to be in a cryptic coded form not easily comprehensible to the outsider, for example what does he mean by jackal,wuf and shill and who or what is the super (the superintendant?), it seems mystifying to me ; can someone kindly please private message me the secret code to assist my comprehension.I cannot make head or tail of it except he would seem to have had a love hate relationship with an elderly gentleman named suetonius but they have now fallen out as suetonius no longer posts here anymore.Who the devil is "nappynuts ", what a strange name? There is nothing like this on any of the other threads I have visited,fascinating,disturbing and yet mystifying. However apart from this despite the apparent unexplained eccentricity he seems to be carrying out sterling work on everyones behalf.

Edited by actionnotwords
ignorance

Keep Piling It On Now

Dont Let This Go

Youre Pressing All The Right Buttons

You Gotta Keep Up The Complaints

The More The Better

Theyre On A Holiday To Sh.t Creek Without A Fishin Rod

My word,not another one ,extraordinary, a whole new language.

Edited by actionnotwords

..to jetli, i would give J.Pilcher a call at CIB, and ask how SPPL with NO directors/employees can repo you.

ITBG?

Spoke to J Pilcher today and he said that he does not know where I got his number from unles it was a website and that he presumed I was ringing him about SPPL and that he could not help! He said I must of been mis-led. He was very sympathetic and without me asking said that he could not answer anything about SPPL not having Directors etc - Any other ideas?

Wtf?

Itbg?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Get your complaint into the serious fraud squad,with as much info as you possibly can,companies accounts,proof of no directors etc

Seriousness

• Whether the case involves or is linked to organised crime
  • Whether the fraud will impact on the integrity of the financial market
  • Whether there is a wider group than shareholders or creditors who have lost money as a result of the alleged fraud
  • Whether the fraudsters have targeted financial institutions and government (local or central) or other public serving authorities

Complexity

• Whether the case involves multiple countries
  • Whether the evidence to be obtained during the course of the investigation will be found in multiple locations (within the UK or in other countries)
  • Whether the case involves multiple and complex financial transactions - e.g. involving many companies, accounts, Trusts and countries
  • Whether the investigation will need to involve a large accountancy analysis.

Provide any supporting documents you can,the more info the better

send it to mailto:[email protected]

Spoke to J Pilcher today and he said that he does not know where I got his number from unles it was a website and that he presumed I was ringing him about SPPL and that he could not help! He said I must of been mis-led. He was very sympathetic and without me asking said that he could not answer anything about SPPL not having Directors etc - Any other ideas?

JETLI

This is a new number so you could ring charlotte allan on 0207 596 6108 or kevin hughes pehaps on 02920 380 633 its worth exploring every avenue at this stage,you have stated on the other thread that you cannot afford to pay both sppl and GE your main mortgage so something drastic has to happen.There is a proposal to strike sppl off the companies register currently, one of the 2 numbers may be able to provide you with an update on this action as technically if they are struck off the register it will be extremely difficult if not impossible for them to pursue the claim.

I would say to these people; That you wish to make a complaint that a company with no directors is involved in litigation with you,there is a proposal to strike this company southern pacific personal loans ; company number 04096093 off the register could you be provided with an update of this proposal as the company have not submitted any accounts since 30/11/2006 and have no directors or employees which has made it is impossible for you to determine who is giving the solicitors their instructions and has made it equally impossible for you to contact anyone directly at the company.

You have absolutely nothing to lose by asking for this information.

Edited by ryde

I have complained Ryde & had a response from them,that there is definately cause for concern.

Iv mentioned that there is plenty of other consumers in the same position & was told if they would like to make a complaint,the more people that do so increases more evidence to build a case against them.

Name & address of company,full details of complaint,

documentry evidence to support your complaint is a definate,what outcome you are looking for,your full name,address & contact details.

The Director will appoint an independent reviewer to conduct an investigation into the complaint. The independent reviewer will correspond with you directly and at the end of the review, you will be supplied with a report detailing their findings.

Edited by littledotty27

LD or should I say SD!,

Its well worth adding this email address to the ITBG list of where and who to complain to,the more they've got on their back the better,will try and formulate a standard type complaint which people can modify to fit their own circumstances or try and plaguerise one of eie,s previous posts!The insurance charge [problem] forcing your account into arrears and adding interest when you have sent them confirmation of your own insurance which they ignore is a minor but regular [problem].The best one is when you're in arrears and they put you on the autodialler day and night telling you to urgently ring them back and then keep you on hold for 30 mins or more so you get a whopping great phone bill and they earn the other end.Both are examples and methods of obtaining monet regularly by deception and these are at the bottom of the list of offences.

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236

6.Serious fraud squad: mailto:intelligenceunit@s fo.gsi.gov.uk

Illegal litigation by the lenders,manufacture of false charges thereby obtaining money by deception etc

Do not wait for something to happen,make it happen .

It's totally in your own interests to contact these people before it becomes too late ,your home is on the line, they are public servants and it is their job to give you assistance.

BRING THE PRESSURE AND THE PAIN

NO RESPITE

Edited by ryde

Here is LMC a/c for 07 if anyone requires them.

These accounts evidence and prove conclusively that this company is operating illegally without directors.The accounts were signed on 01/10/09 by the sole surviving director Paul Chambers whose appointment was terminated on 15/10/09.If CH will not do anything about this situation after 4 months who can we contact who will.Have they their own regulator?

CH SEARCH actually shows inaccurately no accounts filed!!What is going on here whose palms are being greased and by who.

Edited by ryde

Thanks for all that information I will complain to all of the people that Ld and Ryde have said - when you say documents should I send the letter I got yesterday regarding them going for an eviction from Capstone and their solicitors? As you know I have my own thread on here (Help SPPL going for Eviction) Ryde if you could do a template letter it would be gratefully appreciated because my brain (be it small) is just not really working as it should!

jetli

All you need to do at the moment is to check the status of sppl at COMPANIES HOUSE and say you want to make a formal complaint that their accounts are well overdue and that they are trading illegally without any directors and are bringing litigation against you.Keep it as short and sweet as possible.Ask CH when they intend to strike them off.

Dotty

These accounts you posted are conclusive evidence that LMC should be struck off as having no directors,cannot understand how the strike off notice was withdrawn there must be a lot of insider dealing going on up there as they still haven't appointed a director.Got to be someone higher up to sort this lot out they're all in each others pockets.