SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Important Announcement For Capstone Mortgage Services "Customers"

Yet another opportunity to make your voice heard. I know we have been here before and nothing gets done about it, but that is precisely the kind of attitude that plays into their hands. Let them, and the useless regulators know that we are not going away.

Another consultation exercise, as if they need any more proof, I hear you say. I understand where this is coming from. But doing nothing is not an option.

FILE IT. LET THEM KNOW! KEEP GOING. NEVER GIVE UP.

Consumer Contracts - The Office of Fair Trading

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Can anyone spot which of this does not apply to the shady Lehman entities who have effed most of us from pillar to post for the last 5 or so years...

Fraudulent trading | Fraud | SFO - Serious Fraud Office

Bring the pain...

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

RE SPPL

CH register states amany attia director, appointment terminated in april 2009 yet FSA register states still active,aren't they under some sort of legal obligation to inform the FSA of this as they are to CH.?

Roger that PM Ryde

RE SPPL

CH register states amany attia director, appointment terminated in april 2009 yet FSA register states still active,aren't they under some sort of legal obligation to inform the FSA of this as they are to CH.?

Spot on, or to put it another way, don't they feckin' talk to each other?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Yes, I have. Get all your paperwork in order. Get your SAR and cross-reference everything. It will take a while to do but it's worth it when you spot the mistakes and can build a catalogue of issues to raise with the FOS, Capstone and SPML. Do the same for the broker and any legal eagles involved.

Don't try to be too clever when you write to them... Put it plain and simple and let them try to wriggle out of it.

Ok thanks, so just so I got it right. Do I send SAR to SPML, Preferred and The 2 brokers?

Thanks

There is also a serious attempt going on here to undermine the consumer.

I was looking for an ECJ judgment that says the courts are mandated to assess consumer contracts for their fairness (As defined by the EU not our useless and complicit judiciary). No wriggle room. If they don't any order the court makes is null and void.

Guess what? Exorcised from Baillie that's what. How convenient for some.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

..lets not make IATWB case for apathy,

we are the CAG frontline!

..for sake of repetition, if anybody with wants to complain to CH to strike off London Mortgage Company Ltd(LMC); then call Dominic Roberts(technical offences) at CH..bring the pain!

leave no

kagga behind.

ITBG?

SSF

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

..is it safe JAW!

ITGG!

no mercy.

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

RE SPPL

..that's why I was trying to raise the above issue again the other day.. it's a good time to get on top of this & yes we know the FSA probably won't do something but it's yet another item to try and get into the media about how useless the FSA are etc..

..this whole thing is a house of cards.. Capstone can't hold its end together much longer...

ps - perhaps we should setup our own FSA to report such items.. call it the Real FSA.. or the Really Real FSA.. if you want to Python it up a bit..

Edited by ZillaK
adding ps..+ typos

EIE

see pm, up late but back in gear. Cautionary warning its still actually a proposal think as sced says they have 28 days to put right,but its a giant step forward.

Hi,

CH will send official notification to the companys registered office and tell them that if they do not want the company to be struck of then they must submit anything that is outstanding. If they do not reply then the company will be struck off after I think 28days. There should be a notice about this in the London Gazette.

Sced

cheers for that sced will read with interest see one of the spvs has already posted a loss of £60+ million and the other is suffering losses and the situation for satisfaction of the notes is detetiorating.At least one of this lot look busted out these sorts of losses surely cannot be sustained and their situation can only get worse with the weakness of sterling and current interest rates frozen.

sppl have to bring their accounts fully up to date from what you say or they're old extractions in the bin.

SEE BUSINESS REVIEW SECTION OF ABOVE ACCOUNTS

An interesting point is that the accounts state that the spv purchased £xxxxxx worth of mortgages from spml/pml on such and such a date theres no mention of purchasing specific interests in these mortgages ,(good evidence to submit for any disclosure application especially if you can tie your account in with a specific spv.) The acquisition of these mortgages has been accounted for as a loan to the originator.

Will see if zillak can post direct the relevant sections here as he's usually up late ,when I have trawled through them.

Edited by ryde

Ok thanks, so just so I got it right. Do I send SAR to SPML, Preferred and The 2 brokers?

Thanks

Yes. Send them to anyone involved and that holds your information. Make sure you send them recorded and keep copies.

I started complaining to SPML in 2003 when they first crossed my path, despite this they managed to get a suspended repo. order. Unfortunately I hadn't joined this site then and there wasn't much info. or advice available about them then. So it was pretty much my word against theirs.

3 years ago I went to the FOS complaining about the charges, mis-selling and the way I'd been treated. I didn't SAR them until a year or so ago and it showed lots of mistakes and lies that I could have used a long time previously. For instance.. I had repeated letters to say that I had not sent payment to SPML. I knew I had. The SAR proved that they had received payment but had not processed it properly.

I won and got my charges back and compensation. They tried applying charges after that and again those were refunded.

Get as much information as you can now and it will save a lot of time later. Request copies of everything they have including signed application forms. If they claim to have 'lost' them then make a complaint to the IC..look at any copies you have or blank ones to see if the broker/s would or could have correctly filled them in with information you gave or would have given.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL SPPL AGREEMENT HOLDERS

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

If anyone is due in Court with SPPL in the near future, you should fall back onto Super's arguments regard the LRA 2002. Section 127

Using the notice to shareholders and the CH registration, I think you would have enough evidence to support a disclosure order.

Failing disclosure you have evidence that the legal title following the "PERFECTION (TRIGGER) EVENT" [is to be passed to the SPV.

I think there are now very good grounds to challenge the title to sue issue with regard to SPPL

I don't know if anyone has yet, but someone should make a list of all the SPV's involved with SPPL. Find the December notices for the SPV's and email each person listed on them. I would be grateful if anyone can provide these.

A snow flake has fallen. If we turn it into a snow storm it will have a knock on effect not just on SPML but Capstone.

Edited by enoughisenough

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

eie

I know everyone has been waiting for this for a long time but I would err on the side of caution at present as it is still only a proposal to strike off and until that event happens or they are declared insolvent they are very much active with all that involves. Capstone will say they are authorised by sppl to carry out the litigation on their behalf,court accepts this apparently without question(it should be demanded that they produce written authorisation from sppl) solicitors instructed,bang you're gone.

Also don't forget the spv(trustee) will have the power to repo you if sppl goes under so in reality you may only be buying a limited amount of time ,you've seen the notice to noteholders re:transfer,read the prospectus,this is what could happen, the logic being you need far more than the title to sue question.

Edited by ryde

Hi Folks,

.. I know there's been details of the following posted previously but I can't find it on the thread and I'm going blind looking, so if anyone knows exactly where to look then I'd appreciate a link or pointer in the right direction..

..But I'm trying to figure out which SPV owns the loans/mortgages that were bought from LPL/Matlock back in 2006, was it Southern Pacific 5 or something like that? If I remember correctly somebody said this had been mentioned in SPMLs accounts somewhere, perhaps..

..And, is there a way to tell if your loan has actually been included in this sale?.. some form of documentary proof?

..thanks..

Zil..

zill

try searching for the answer on this site,its somewhere,use the main search box above and put in "who owns my mortgage" or similar words such as" owner of securitised mortgage "and the search the posts (not threads) could take some time but will turn up eventually.Believe yours may be same as littledotty or sppl securitisations southern pacific 5? its usually sold on 3 months after you take it out.

Zill

Your correct it is SPF5,SPML obtained the mortgage on 2nd may 06 & SPF5 bought from them on 31st may 06.

Since then SPF5 have become an unlimited company,I have the accounts for 2006 if someone could help me on how to put them on.

Also today received a letter from LMC stating there solicitors have sent a bill for litigation for £400 & has been added to mortgage.

Not been in court since June last year & the litigation fee for that was added to the account in august.

The only other explaination for it is,they are charging us for sending them our mortgage payment as per court order.

Just goes to show they will do anything for a quick buck!!

aha.. thanks LD, that's what I was looking for :)

.. but missed it because I was looking for 'securities' rather than 'funding'..

..to upload a file, click on the little paper clip icon next to the smilies above when on advanced mode of replying...

Edited by ZillaK

Zill

Your correct it is SPF5,SPML obtained the mortgage on 2nd may 06 & SPF5 bought from them on 31st may 06.

Since then SPF5 have become an unlimited company,I have the accounts for 2006 if someone could help me on how to put them on.

Also today received a letter from LMC stating there solicitors have sent a bill for litigation for £400 & has been added to mortgage.

Not been in court since June last year & the litigation fee for that was added to the account in august.

The only other explaination for it is,they are charging us for sending them our mortgage payment as per court order.

Just goes to show they will do anything for a quick buck!!

LD,

Ask LMC for a copy of the bill and an explaination. They shouldn't be charging you for making payments and I doubt that they are.

I challenged the one I had from Capstone and they couldn't find the bill and neither could they explain why it had been added.

Don't you just get sick of these morons making it up as they go along? They must have made a mint over the years by sneaking in all their mysterious charges. I just hope the tables turn and the lying F*&^%?s end up in the gutter where they belong.

Keep at it Little Dotty xx

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL SPPL AGREEMENT HOLDERS

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

If anyone is due in Court with SPPL in the near future, you should fall back onto Super's arguments regard the LRA 2002. Section 127

..you mean Land Registration Act 2002, section 27, part 3 & 4.

SPML/PML etc accounts posted up by Sced, see before.

ITBG?

Edited by I'm the bad guy?

Thanks ITBG

slip of the mind, NOT the keyboard. Proof positive why we need to post on open IMHO!

Keeping all these plates spinning in the air is very tricky...

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...