Parcel2Go/parcel force - Stolen post?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A week ago I decided to sell something on shpock

a few days ago I finally sold it for £30 + £6 delivery

the day after someone came to my door to collect it, this person was from parcel2go.

Now this morning the same person delivered the exact same envelope but empty what should I do? 

pix.pdf

Sorry, but are you saying that the identical person who collected the item from your front door then apparently delivered it somewhere else the envelope was empty?

Are you suggesting that the person who collected it from you is kept it themselves and simply pretended to deliver it to the recipient?

Roughly where you in the country – and where is the recipient in the country?

Did you book Parcel2Go to come and pick up the item from you? Parcel2Go simply a broker – and they would have organised the delivery through some of the company – typically through Hermes.

What can you tell us about that

The way shpock works is it uses parcel2go for the delivery and parcel2go used parcel force worldwide and they come to my house to collect the parcel and then deliver it to the given address

the person who bought the item then reported to me that the package was empty and the seal broken open

the buyer also managed to get an image of the person from their ring doorbell

Okay, but how do you know that the person who made the delivery is the person who collected the item from you? Once again, are you both in the same part of the country?

In that case is extraordinary.

Of course you could make an allegation of a crime – to the police and also to Parcel2Go and Parcelforce – but frankly it is unlikely to get you anywhere.

Maybe the best thing to do is to start off by putting in a claim. Follow their normal channels and then come back here and tell us what happens. I expect that they will try to find some kind of excuse to get out of having to pay you – but we'll deal with that when it comes to it.

When you make the claim, you can make the point that the person who collected it is the same as the person who delivered it. Of course that could be a coincidence. Frankly would be remarkable if the person who collected it stole the item and then went on to deliver the empty envelope.

I have to say that it seems scarcely credible.

Rather than complicate the issue, the best thing to do is simply treated as a missing item and make a complaint in the normal way

• dx100uk changed the title to Parcel2Go/parcel force - Stolen post?