Fuming Scots woman slams 'useless' Evri after designer jacket vanishes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Miriam Schmulian, from East Kilbride, sold the £95 Ralph Lauren gilet on Vinted but it was missing from the package when it reached the buyer.The fuming 47-year-old, believes someone took the bodywarmer from the parcel before it arrived in North East England and has blasted Evri's "absolutely useless" customer service. But, despite multiple attempts to contact Evri, she has been unimpressed with the delivery firm's response.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fuming-scots-woman-slams-useless-30402685

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Don't forget that they are the biggest courier company in the country. By their own reckoning they are carrying something like 600 million parcels per year.
Don't forget also that we only get the bad stories here – none of the good.

You will probably find that statistically they are pretty good – but of course when things go wrong and their customer service function seems to be pretty poor

Statistically Evri are better Than Royal mail for me. These year for example i have 5 Royal mail parcels lost (tracking stopped  and show nothing). Evri- only 2 parcels lost in these year. I do post 50% more parcels with evri than with Royal mail. So interestingly- Evri have higher chance to deliver. And they are a little bit cheaper than royal mail.  Claiming compensation from royal mail is a pain- Royal mail do ask Invoices from the supplier or purchase receipts and that is awful- you never compensation you sold for. Evri Never do ask that- they pay out always as much as you paid insurance for- i mostly go with 20GBP insurance and they always did payout that.