Creation/Shoosmith Claimform - old Flybe Card - Now N244 to lift stay and request SJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 893 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon,

not much has progressed apart from having to write to the Magistrates to get the Civil Courts to reply to my emails.

Response I received from the Civil Courts was to seek legal advice but avoiding the real questions concerning the details of the letter from HM Courts & Tribunal.

Eqiuvo have been harassing me constantly as far as having to write and tell them to stop bulling us. see attachments

Equivo last letter dated 11th Nov states what I feared the most is the prospects of them Applying for a Charging Order on my property, this I do not want to happen!

What must I do to get this Set Aside once and and for all.

Many Thanks

Webb

Equivo.pdf

On 22/09/2021 at 16:02, Andyorch said:

Looks like you keep sending it to the Magistrate's court rather than the county court ?

yep why do you keep writing to the wrong court...debt is NOT A CRINIAL MATTER.. nothing to do with a magistrates court....

as for the docs1 , std threat ignore them.

why are you offering? £10PCM

you were getting this set aside....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I know its nothing to do with the Magistrates but it was them that responded to the enquiry I made to the HM Courts & Tribunal Service.

I just asked them for help with getting a response from the Civil courts which they seemed happy enough to oblige.

AndyOrch asked me to Send them an email and attach your proof that  its the courts error and that the judgment should be set a side without need of an application or fee from yourself.

I have continually sent emails and made call to the Civil Courts with no response.

On the 6th July the hearing went ahead without me and the "General Form of Judgement or Order" stated that I had to pay the debt plus costs, Therefore that is why I made an offer to pay £10.

Yes I want it set aside but need to know the processes I need to commence.

thank you

Webb

• dx100uk changed the title to Creation/Shoosmith Claimform - old Flybe Card - Now N244 to lift stay and request SJ