Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There

They Added It Straight To The Loan And Of Course Charging Me Interest Every Month For That.my Interest Rate Is 27.2 Apr.

Many Thanx And Regards

£1330 x 27.2% each year. (£361.76 per year) Divide this by 12 to get the monthly interest on the PPI. Add this figure each month to the reclaim untill you get the refund. Check on statutory interes which is an extra 8% per annum, this on top of all costs.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I Wrote To Welcome Requesting My Cca Under (pre Action Protocols And Part 31.16) And Received A Letter Back Today Saying

Having Reviewed Our Records It Appears We Have Yet To Receive The Questionare From You,so We May Complete A Thorough Investigation.

As Explained In Our Previous Correspondence,i Have Closed The Complaint Untill Such Time You Provide Me With The Questionare.upon Receipt Of The Aforementioned Correspondence,i Will Investigate And Issue A Final Response In The Timescale Allowed.

Anyone Have An Idea What These Muppets Are Talking About

HERE IS THE LAST CORRESPONDENCE I HAD

todays reply to welscum cca pictures by edwi69 - Photobucket

Edited by edwi69
mis-speling

Hi All

I Wrote To Welcome Requesting My Cca Under (pre Action Protocols And Part 31.16) And Received A Letter Back Today Saying

Having Reviewed Our Records It Appears We Have Yet To Receive The Questionare From You,so We May Complete A Thorough Investigation.

As Explained In Our Previous Correspondence,i Have Close The Complaint Untill Such Time You Provide Me With The Questionare.upon Receipt Of The Aforementioned Correspondence,i Will Investigate And Issue A Final Response In The Timescale Allowed.

Anyone Have An Idea What These Muppets Are Talking About

HERE IS THE LAST CORRESPONDENCE I HAD

NO!!! LMFAO!!! T:?:?SSERS!!! POST WILL LOVE THAT!!! :-D

FORMAL REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

CPR part 31.16

Dear Sirs

Account number

On XXXXX I wrote to your organisation requesting that you supply me a copy of the agreement for my account. My request extended to the full agreement which bore my signature. Additionally I require the underwriting sheets or other documents showing any commission paid

To you by the broker or by you to the broker.

This request extends to all/any data held by welcome elite brokers also

I enclose a copy of the letter which was sent should for your information.

I enclose a response to that request

I note that to date I have received a reply from your organisation that is totally irrelevant to my request, (copy enclosed) nor have I received a copy of the agreement which I requested. In view of the circumstances I do not feel it unreasonable to ask for this document to be disclosed, it is not commercially sensitive nor is it a restricted document and should be easily accessible for an organisation such as yours. Therefore I would ask that you provide me with a copy of the contract which bears my signature; I require the complete document with all its parts.

the reasons why I require this information are clearly set out within my original letter dated XXXXX , but for clarity I require this document for the following reasons

1.I require this as I have reason to believe that there may be discrepancies within the agreement which may leave it improperly executed

2. Because I believe that the Payment protection insurance was not correctly incorporated within the agreement

3.because I believe that there was a commission paid in respect of this agreement which has not been disclosed to me and therefore is a breach of agency law

since this matter is likely to be subject to proceedings and given that your organisation is likely to be a defendant in any action which would be brought by me, I must draw your attention to Civil Procedure Rules part 31.16(3)©&(D) which gives the court the power to order you to disclose theses documents to me.

The disclosure of these documents will allow me to consider any claim I may have against your organisation and will allow for the matter to be dealt with possibly without the need for costly litigation. Therefore I again ask that you provide me with the documents which I have previously requested. I don't not consider this request unreasonable and therefore if you fail to comply with my request I will be left no option but to make an application to XXXX County Court for an order made under the provisions of CPR 31.16 ordering you to disclose the documents which I have requested.

additionally I will ask the court to make an order for my costs in bringing this application and reserve the right to disclose all communications in this matter before the court should such an application become necessary

Please confirm by no later than 4pm on XXXXXXX that you will comply with my request or if you will not comply, please provide your reasons in writing

Regards

XXXXXXXXXX

Again, you must give the lender a reasonable amount of time to comply

simply firing off a application to the court without being reasonable may end up with the court looking on you unfavourably and making an award for costs against you, so it is really important that you act very reasonably

GIVE IT 21 DAYS OR A SOD OFF LETTER AFTER THIS ONE

THEN ITS A COURT ORDER

encose your original request and there reply

send recorded delivery

Edited by postggj

Hi Post

Well I Sent The **** The (formal Request For Information Cpr Part 31.16) Letter And Today I Received A Letter Saying

Re:-subject Access Request-acount Number -------

Thankyou For Your Most Recent Letter Received

I Write To Confirm That The Information Requested Was Issued To The Above Address By Recorded Delivery October 2009

I Can Also Confirm That We Have Issued All Correspondence That We Hold On Account Number -------.

In Your Recent Letter You Have Requested Further Information Such As Commission And Broker Details.as This Is Not The Customers Personal Data We Will Not Be Issuing Those Details.

Yours Sincerely

What A Bunch Of Muppets

HI POST

THE LOAN IS A SECURED LOAN

I DIDNT GET A TRUE COPY OF THE SIGNED

AGREEMENT

I ONLY RECEIVED A MADE UP ONE AND THE ONE BELOW IN THE LINK WHICH THEY SAID IS A TRUE COPY BUT DOSENT BEAR ANY SIGNATURES

REGARDS EDWI