Email phishing Scam with Home Address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2617 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Very worried over this.

Just received an email not in my spam box that is obvious a phishing [problem].

Wjat makes it worse it has my home address within the email and i have only been here 18 months. This is some kind of [problem] as it is trying to get me to click a link with information on order.

The company is called Support at Lately, com

I HAVE NOT CLICKED ON THIS LINK FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

Dear Mr

Thanks for your order. You can check all the details below and we’ll let you know once your order has been dispatched.

Your order has been placed and items in stock will be sent to the address shown below. Please check all the details of the order to ensure they are correct as we will be unable to make changes once the order has been processed. You will have been notified at the point of order if an item is out of stock already with expected delivery date.

Edited by obiter dictum

As I can find no website with the name lately.com I wouldn't click the links and just delete them.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

yes its a std virus within the zip file that the link takes you too.

you must have gives you pers details to a website or one that you've used in the last 18mts has been hacked and the got the details.

still hunting the url.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sent: 06 March 2017 20:14

To: ******

Subject: Mr *******Your order J4ER5235486 details

Dear ******,

Thanks for your order. You can check all the details below and we’ll let you know once your order has been dispatched.

Your order has been placed and items in stock will be sent to the address shown below. Please check all the details of the order to ensure they are correct as we will be unable to make changes once the order has been processed. You will have been notified at the point of order if an item is out of stock already with expected delivery date.

Delivery Address

Information on order J4ER5235486 status here

Delivery Method:

Standard Delivery

Customer Service Feedback

We are always working to improve the products and service we provide to our customers - we do this through a continual review of the product range, and ongoing training of our Customer Service Team. We continually strive to improve our levels of service and we welcome feedback from our customers regarding your buying experience and the product you receive.

Feefo Independent Reviews

21 days after your purchase, you will receive an email from the independent feedback company Feefo.

It takes less than a minute to complete and we'd really appreciate your feedback!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER

Order Tracking

Once your order has left our warehouse we will email you to confirm that the items have been shipped and include tracking details of the parcel so that you may track delivery progress directly with our courier company.

Stock Availability

On very rare occasions not every item will be available when we come to pack and despatch your order. If this is the case you will receive an email from us letting you know which items are affected and an expected delivery time.

Product Returns

All items purchased are covered by our customer friendly returns policy. Please visit for full details.

Thank you for placing your order with us. We really appreciate your custom and will do everything within our power to ensure you get the very best of service.

the link is a zip file

if you unzip [which is safe to do]

the file contains a customer order .lnk file

if you click it

it dumps

C:\WINDOWS\rsrcs.dll

which is linked to the zika virus

harvests addresses and spams people the same as what you got.

HTH

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...