Parking and Propperty Management PCM Pavement parking old icelands slough

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can anyone advice or help with this company

On 17/12/2016,

I parked my car on a pavement for about 10 mins to go to a shop across the road in Slough.

When I got inside the shop they didn't have the item so I went back to my car and found a PCN from ppm demanding £100.

The pavement used to be where we use to park when Iceland used to be there without any charge until Iceland moved to a bigger place few month before that.

There was no parking meter but what I found later on that day was a hardly visible notice on the wall facing to the far left of where my car was parked.

I got a reminder notice dated 20/01/2017 and it says appeal should be recd within 28 days of the letter.

I posted an appeal by recorded delivery on 14/02/2017 but

got a letter from PPM today saying appeal is outside of time limits laid down by their trade association and the charge has been transferred to debt recovery for further action that I should contact Gladstones to discuss the charge.

They letter hasn't give any information about independent appeal or how to start the process for independepent appeal

I know the appeal was recd and signed for on 15/02/2017, so it's within 28 days of the letter

What should I do? Can anyone advice?

Hello there.

It's a shame you didn't talk to the guys here before you appealed, as it's often a waste of time. , Still all is not lost, please could you give us the necessary information from the forum stikky? It will help us to advise.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi and welcome to CAG.

We need images. As well as what HB has linked you to, we could do with seeing the PCN, the Notice to Keeper and the the rejection when you get it. All identifying details must be removed then posted up in pdf format. You could do with going back to the site and taking pictures of the signs, especially at the entrance and then the ones on the walls.

As it stands PPM are members of the IPC which has the 'Independant' appeals scheme (which it isn't) so don't expect any joy there either.

They do take court action but are generally poor so ignoring anything other than court papers is an option.

Have you named yourself as the driver?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

parked on the pavement?

We need to know the EXACT location of this to the nearest couple of yards as pavements arent governed by private parking co's.

They may have some deal with the landowner of the building they have their sign on and possibly its curtilage but not the pavement.

Do NOT contact Gladstones until we have enough information to kill any possible claim.