Cabot/Reston Claimform - old Lloyds credit card debt -

julie1977
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no because you have to send a PO with the CCA request as the fee

and you need proof of posting for the CPR too

which you can get free at the PO counter when you get the £1PO for the CCA

and post both off

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whilst there is no requirement to sign a CPR 31.14...this is regularly used by this Solicitor to delay your request and frustrate any attempts to source information..you can either send it back signed but make your signature unique to your normal sig(eg sign it with a different slant or add crosses dots to the appropriate letter (As they dont know what your normal signature is anyway hence the reason its so laughable) or you can ignore them and just refer to their actions within your witness statement......either way they wont respond to your CPR 31.14 request anyway even if it was signed initially.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Andy,

Thank you. I have already re done the letter for Lisa to sign, her signature will have crosses in the background that I have greyed out. When you say witness statement up until now I haven't pulled one together for her yet. Is this something I need to get done asap?

No your not at that stage yet...it comes after allocation of claim...if it gets that far.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Ok thank you, I am guessing allocation of claim is when it goes in front of the court/judge?

I have also sent a cca request to Cabot, as yet they have not responded. What are the timescales they need to respond/supply documentation by? I want to keep a tight grip on these lot.

Ok thank you, I am guessing allocation of claim is when it goes in front of the court/judge? No...when its allocated to track and transferred to your local County Court

I have also sent a cca request to Cabot, as yet they have not responded. What are the timescales they need to respond/supply documentation by? I want to keep a tight grip on these lot.

12+2 for CCA request

Wonder what that means?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Restons response letter 18th January 2017 2nd page.jpg

Hi Everyone,

We have finally had a response from Rectums re our cpr letter. I have attached it for you to look at. Could you please advise what we need to do now with regards to this issue?

Kind Regards

Julie

Restons Response Letter 18th January 2017.jpg

Uploads unapproved ...name still showing...

Julie no need to upload it again its already on 1000s of threads already...its a template response...with the addition of your phantom payment to mess with your mind.

Andy

Hi Andy,

The £5.00 payment is correct however it has/was never paid from Lisa's account. It was made from her parents bank account.

What do I need to do now to respond bakc to them.

Kind Regards

Julie

You dont respond...start preparing your witness statement in case they wish to proceed.

Gather as much information about that payment ...its source whos account etc etc

Andy

Search Witness Statement and the threads will come up which contain examples and ones I have previously advised on.

Hi everyone,

We had a response from Cabot this morning to our cca request.

They have advised that they do not have the documentation requested.:

So they have acknowledged that the 12 days timescale will not be met and therefore the alledged debt will be temporarily unenforceable.

However they have requested said documents from the original lender and it should take no longer than 40 days.

Once they have it they will get back in touch.

Do I need to write to them to tell them to instruct their rectums to stop the court proceedings or just leave it as it is?

std letter they send to every CCA request if you go read like claims Julie

changes nothing

and they

Hi everyone,

We had a response from Cabot this morning to our cca request.

They have advised that they do not have the documentation requested.:

So they have acknowledged that the 12 days timescale will not be met and therefore the alledged debt will be temporarily unenforceable.

However they have requested said documents from the original lender and it should take no longer than 40 days.

Once they have it they will get back in touch.

Do I need to write to them to tell them to instruct their rectums to stop the court proceedings or just leave it as it is?

Which is code for we dont have any documents and therefore this will be the last you hear from us...apart from the Notice of discontinuance.:wink:

Hi everyone,

We took advantage of a free hour appointment with a solicitor this evening.

She said that the courts process would continue to proceed and we would get another form from them that would have to fill in and be sent back.

She did say that because Cabot have acknowledge that they need 40 days to locate the said documents we could ask the court to not list the hearing for trial as the main part of the paperwork is currently not available.

She said that they may grant it or they may not.

I am confused now as where we go from here with it all. Help 😞.

think id be sticking to a solicitors that knew how courts and consumer credit cases work.................

from the date you filed the SB defence

they have 28 days to do 'something'

else the claim gets stayed.

once its stayed, they'll have to pay a further fee to lift a stay

and produce proof its not SB'd ...

you can ignore any other time limits

and they