style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3003 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Go onto your account, into manage devices, you should see the title & are given a choice of actions to take , one of which is return item, hope this helps :)

Edited by oldgirl
Missed leter

Go onto your account, into manage devices, you should see the title & are given a choice of actions to take , one of which is return item, hope this helps :)

Thank you for your reply. I understand how to cancel an order before they are dispatched, however it does not seem to give me the same option with this download. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place..

If you go into 'manage your content and devices' in your account and click on 'actions' by the title you want to cancel, it gives an option to return for a refund, right at the bottom of the list.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

You can also do it from your Kindle. Right click on the item and you will get various options, including cancelling the book from your account.

Sometimes the downloads are actually software updates which you don't pay for. There was one recently on my vintage keyboard kindle. I much prefer that one to the more modern ones!