Welsh Water claim form received £2132.70***On Appeal Judgment Struck Out***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'll need to do my calculations

Speculation only based on the fact I would never have had a bill for the amount the judge finds I was occupying and considering I will now make payments not exceeding what I think I owe would it be fair to have a CCJ as I would argue that had I been provided with an accurate bill litigation would not have needed to be commenced.

I can't have a CCJ

Why don't you take the initiative here, rather than have them dictate matters. Work out when you were resident and then try to calculate as best as you can what would be owed. Then start making repayments on the basis of your calculations, confirming this in writing to Welsh Water

Then if this ever gets back to court, you can evidence what you have done. Would make you look like the party who is best trying to resolve this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listed for three hour hearing in March.

No alterations have been made to the particulars of claim and the amount has not changed.

It's a fact the full claimed amount is not owed so it beggars belief how a judgment can be obtained when I have not had a bill for any amount the judge may find I owe and as such have not been given fair opportunity to pay

I'm shocked there still fighting this

Res Judicarta ?

If you had their claim struck out on appeal, i did not think they could have another bite of the cherry with exactly the same claim particulars.

Hopefully the legal bods will comment.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Make your own calculation and counter offer including your costs etc to be deducted from what you think you owe in water charges.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Make your own calculation and counter offer including your costs etc to be deducted from what you think you owe in water charges.

Cheers Martin

This is where we are at currently I have been advised a decision will be made tomorrow.

We are discussing a full and final amount rather than monthly repayments.

I don't want to state amount at this time as it's reasonable and is being given consideration and today I've had a without prejudice phone call with solicitor who was decent and advised it's a front in court and a genuine well done on the appeal especially as a layman. Very determined and thorough

He's confirmed they need to settle to cut costs. The legal process has cost the water company in excess of the claim value however as a not for profit organisation they can't waiver my bill hence they lookong to amicably settle but only with a full and final payment

Good news WS...well done...again.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Tomlin order signed

All resolved

Thanks all for your assistance throughout, the hard word had paid off

Great to hear Witsend

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Help where can I go they are failing to update my credit file despite this being one of the terms in consent order

Dear*Mr xxxx

Ref:*xxxxxxx

Thank you for your contact received on 24 March 2017

I'm writing in relation to your recent queries with:

*Welsh Water Dwr Cymru Ltd (Account Started 01/03/2006)

They have further stated that you have paid xxxx and the manager has agreed to write off the remaining balance, once this is done the default will show as satisfied going forward.

They've confirmed that this information is accurate, so I'm afraid I can't make any changes to it.

I understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for. If you'd like to discuss their decision, you should contact them directly. Their contact details are:

Welsh Water Dwr Cymru, Customer Services, Linea, Fortran Rd, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LT

Don't worry, if they send us any further instructions regarding this matter, we will do as they ask.

Our standard dispute statement will be removed from this information shortly. If you'd still like there to be a dispute statement on this information, I can add the following:

"The consumer has disputed the accuracy of this entry. Given that this data is disputed, please take care if making an assessment of any kind that may include this data."

Please let me know if you'd like this statement to be added to your report, where it will stay until you ask us to remove it.

Alternatively, you can add your own statement to this information. We call this a 'Notice of Correction'. If you'd prefer to add one of these, please let us know, in writing, the exact wording that you'd like to use. Please note that we can't add a statement that is longer than 200 words or one we think is defamatory, frivolous, scandalous or unsuitable for publication for some other reason.*

I'm writing in relation to your recent query with:

*Welsh Water Dwr Cymru*Ltd (Account Started 01/03/2006)

They have further stated that the balance on the account balance is £147.44 to date, this will update on the next monthly batch run.

I understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for. If you'd like to discuss their decision, you should contact them directly. Their contact details are:

Welsh Water Dwr Cymru, Customer Services, Linea, Fortran Rd, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LT

Don't worry, if they send us any further instructions regarding this matter, we will do as they ask.

Alternatively, you can add your own statement to this information. We call this a 'Notice of Correction'. If you'd prefer to add one of these, please let us know, in writing, the exact wording that you'd like to use. Please note that we can't add a statement that is longer than 200 words or one we think is defamatory, frivolous, scandalous or unsuitable for publication for some other reason.*

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To get in touch you can email us at [email protected] or visit our website at http://www.experian.co.uk.

We always welcome feedback so that we can improve our service so it would be great if you could complete the Customer Service feedback questionnaire you’ll be receiving shortly by email.

Kind Regards,

Sachini Madushika

Customer Support Centre

Experian

I have emailed the court this in dispair

Dear Sirs,*

It is with regret that I request the stay is lifted in this matter as the claimant has failed to comply with the consent order.*

Despite being given the opportunity directly from Experian between 24th March and 27th March to manually adjust the credit reporting they have failed to do so.

This is an evident breach of principle 4 of the Data Protection Act.

Despite confirming to Experian that the defaulted account is settled with a zero balance this still reports a defaulted amount of £1694.00 This account was subject to litigation and as per the consent order is settled in its entirety.

They have further stated my current balance is £147.44 yet they report an outstanding amount of £520.00 with late payments.*

It's been bad enough tolerating this damage for the 18 month period of litigation.

I would respectfully request that the judge orders the information to be amended and reflected correctly without the need for a further hearing to save as to costs in a matter which has already caused significant expense.

Regards

Any other suggestions guys I need this sorted swiftly???