style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, despite having a ccj for £1500, sunny lent me £400 !

the first repayment was due today, but as i am still waiting for an ebay refund to clear ,

yesterday i contacted the bank to cancel the cpa. no joy!

santander say they cannot do it as sunny have not taken payments before.

contacted sunny . explained situation . sunny agree new payment schedule starting 5/1/2015.

wake up to an email from sunny saying the bank had refused payment !

checked online sunny statement and no changes to my schedule had been made!

will they try to take again tonight ? will i be charged for non payment ?

Maybe due to funds not being available.

CPA May or may not be linked to your card. With Santander I cannot be 100% Sure.

Also CPA Can be cancelled PRE 1st payment. They can prevent a payment coming off your card.

Maybe a default fee involved but its been capped so I wouldnt Worry...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Satansbank telling porkies! They'll expect the public to bail them out next!

Oh hang on?

Formal complaint to the corrupt rotten to the core bank, and vote with your feet, go elsewhere (if you can?)

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/continuous-payment-authorities-your-right-to-cancel

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It is not for CAG to be judgmental, however, I am a little confused as to why you applied for a loan knowing that you had a CCJ ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

It is not for CAG to be judgmental, however, I am a little confused as to why you applied for a loan knowing that you had a CCJ ?

i was desperate and have every intention to pay it back. i bought a christmas present from ebay that arrived faulty. taken me weeks to get a refund and needed to replace it as it was for a child. i was surprised to be accepted tbh but it was a last resort.

Satansbank telling porkies! They'll expect the public to bail them out next!

Oh hang on?

Formal complaint to the corrupt rotten to the core bank, and vote with your feet, go elsewhere (if you can?)

i told them the company is named sunny and the date the first payment was due but was informed this wasn't enough detail . sunny told me no payment would be taken until the 5/1/2016. just realised i said 2015 in the original post ! but yet they still tried to take payment today !

well if the ebay item was faulty I hope you got your moneyback!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Companies name is Elevate Financial. Wonder if that is why they were unable to assist, For something like this I would complain up the chain;

We could do with some help from you.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

well if the ebay item was faulty I hope you got your moneyback!

dx

thanks :) i received an email stating i'd been refunded by ebay as the seller didn't respond to their requests to confirm his address . he'd signed up using an address that doesn't exist!

Companies name is Elevate Financial. Wonder if that is why they were unable to assist, For something like this I would complain up the chain;

that's probably the case but in general i'd think it's safe to assume that someone working for a bank would have come across this situation and the pdl name sunny before! i shall complain higher not just for myself but not everyone knows about this forum and where to go to get advice . lots would just accept the situation and see it spiral out of control . happened to me before and i hoped if I ignored it it would disappear !