Xercise4Less/Harlands/Debt Management Plan

Danie1le
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It looks like they have stopped responding to my social media posts insisting I message them.

Should I take any further action or just wait and see if X4L/Harlards/CRS/Spratt send me anything else? Would it be worth writing to X4L CEO or just a waste of time?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had an e-mail from X4L this morning asking me to provide the proof of delivery which I will do tonight.

Good morning,

Please send over the proof of delivery that you have.

cleardot.gif

--

Healthy Regards

Will

Send the clowns a copy of the proof of delivery, along with your continued disgust at their treatment of their customers, and tell them that they have still failed to satisfactorily resolve or even address your complaint, and as such you demand that the complaint be escalated within their own complaints procedure.

Emailing the CEO is not a bad idea at all, and be sure to inform them of all the names of the staff they employ who are obtaining wages under false pretences.

And again, social media! Explain to the public how they ignore its customers when a problem arises.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks for your advice, I have sent them the proof of delivery along with this...

Please find attached copies of my letters dated 28th October 2015 and 2nd January 2016, along with the proof of postage reciept, if you type the barcode number into the Royal Mail website there is your proof of delivery. These are the letters that you decided to ignore and claimed not to have recieved. I have already provided you with proof that I entered into a Debt Management Plan with Step Change in October.

I stress my continued disgust at Xercise4Less' treatment of it's customers, you have still failed to satisfactorilly resolve this issue or even address my complaints, having ignored me on three occasions. I demand that this is escalated within your own complaints procedure and I will be writing to your CEO if my account is not closed and all collections activity ceased.

If they haven't replied within 7 days, let us know and we'll see how we can turn up the heat for X4Less.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Excellent, that reads stern enough, they should be under no illusion that you're not going to take their abysmal service lying down.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I think we have a result!

Thank you for sending this evidence through

I have recalled your membership from CRS and removed the charges

If you receive any further correspondence from CRS within the next 5 working days please ignore this as it will have been sent in error.

Kind regards

Esther

Hi Danielle,

An excellent result although we need to see that Harlands/CRS actually drop your case.

Nearly 6 months and over 80 posts, but you got there in the end !! :whoo::cheer2::whoo:

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Should I reply to that or just leave it be now and wait to see if I recieve anything else?

I'd like to thank you both very much for your help and advice over the last six months, it has been very much appreciated!

I personally would leave it at that, and wait and see if they continue to rattle your cage.

Agreed.

Do nothing more at all unless Harlands/CRS, Zinc or Spratt Endicott contact you further.

• 1 month later...

Just as I thought this might have been over I have received an e-mail from Spratt Endicott today (at 18.40 - strange time?) saying they have been trying to contact me (they haven't) and asking me to give them a call which I have no intentions of doing so.

Should I just let X4L know that I am still being contacted and demand that this is stopped?

Hi Danielle,

I'd contact Esther at X4Less and tell her :-

I've been contacted by Spratt Endicott, solicitors instructed by Harlands/CRS.

I assumed I'd heard the last from Harlands/CRS, etc but the harassment continues.

I require written confirmation from you that there will be no further demands from anyone.

Failing this, formal complaints will be made without further warning to The CMA and Trading Standards.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight I have received another e-mail from Spratt Endicott, exactly the same message as before...

Dear ___________

We have been trying to contact you. Please could you contact us on 01295 204074 regarding our reference ######## between 9.00 am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am - 5.00pm Friday.

Alternatively, you can reply to this email and we will respond accordingly, it is important that we speak with you.

Yours sincerely

Customer Services Team

Hi Danielle,

Did you get any reply from Esther at X4Less and did you write by letter or email.

There's scope here to make a formal complaint or seek compensation for the continued harassment but we'll need to think this through first.

Hi Danielle,

Do you want to just get Spratts to back off ...............

.................. or do you want to kick up more of a fuss; and demand compensation (no guarantee you'll get any though); and report Spratts to the SRA.

Edited by slick132

Email reply to Spratts :-

I refer to your email of 22nd June.

At the end of April, I received confirmation from the gym that they accepted I owed them nothing and that Harlands/CRS would cease any further contact.

Unless you confirm that your demands will cease immediately, I will make a formal complaint to The SRA after 7 days.

I'd also email Esther at X4Less :-

I wrote to you on xxdate but have had no reply.

I was yesterday contacted again by Spratt Endicott, solicitors instructed by Harlands/CRS and I have no idea why they continue to harass me.

Xercise4Less are responsible for the actions of Harlands/CRS and other parties and, if I take action for this continued harassment, Xercise4Less will be held accountable.

I require your written confirmation within 7 days that Harlands/CRS and anyone instructed by them will immediately cease further harassment of me.

Thank you so much for your help slick.

I have sent the e-mails and have had an immediate reply from Spratts.

Dear _______

Thank you for the reply.

I can confirm that the email was sent in error to you and that your matter with us is closed.

Regards

Hi Danielle,

I've been here too long to presume this is definitely the end to your case.

However, it would be nice if this really was the last contact from any of the Harlands Clowns.

Ha ha yeah, no apology, just the usual 'Admin error' knee jerk response.

IMO that wouldn't be good enough, an 'email sent in error' means that some one is not doing their job and needs their P45, OR financial compensation should be given.