Vodafone Complaint WRT135

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been chasing Vodaphone since the 22/9/15. I sent a copy of this email to them this morning using WRT135 - got this reference - #11623195.

Hi

I am really hoping you can help, I send a complaint last Thursday but haven't heard anything.

I spoke with your online chat service about cancelling my accounts early and was told i would be charged around £78 for number 07989xxxxxx and £88 for 07769xxxxxx.

I then received bills for £211.73 and £182.57. I contacted Dexter through your live chat on Tuesday 22/9/15, he said he could see the notes on my account confirm I was told £78 and £88. He said he could re-connect the lines and this would amend the bill. I explained we had transferred the numbers so he couldn't do this. Therefore he was passing this to your billings team and they would amend the bill and send out new ones.

On the 23/9/15, you have taken £392.57 from my bank account. I need you to refund the extra money to my bank account asap please.

I was told £78 and £88 and my decision to cancel was based solely on this information as I could afford this. I cannot afford £392.57 and this is going to take me overdrawn on my bank account.

I hope as this is mistake on your part, you will resolve this issue quickly, refund the cha. r

Thanks for your suggestion, I did think of this, however, if I got my bank to perform an indemnity, this would leave the bill outstanding (a small amount of which is genuine), Vodaphone would then mark my credit file with a missed payment. Seeing how difficult it is to get them to return an overpayment, I do not fancy making the situation worse by having them mark my credit history negatively and then having to sort that out next.

No... Because then you tell them that the information they have reported is incorrect.

They have to report factual information based upon the correct circumstances!...

Whats better is you have left Vodafone yes? I think this is a lot simpler their pandering to their teams...

Have you emailed lee? If so drop your reference number here

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis