Vodafone default etc 11140996

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have the FOS made a judgement?

Make sure before you include Experian that they had the instruction from VF or not to remove the data. If VF instructed Experian to remove the data and they failed to do so then yes, you may include them.

Once court papers are issued, this thread may be better moved to the legal issues section

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Have the FOS made a judgement?

Make sure before you include Experian that they had the instruction from VF or not to remove the data. If VF instructed Experian to remove the data and they failed to do so then yes, you may include them.

Once court papers are issued, this thread may be better moved to the legal issues section

VF sent them a letter stating it was 6 years old 26th July default was still on 26th August for me that was notice given and the ICO agree!

I have a nice screen shot of the default on gold 18 months after it should of been removed and a screen shot of it being put back,on 1 month after it was removed, I love technology ! VFbhave no argument Experian are trying to argue they can do nothing until advised. They had a letter fron VF saying 6 years old in July 2015(correct date February 2014) so they were advised!