dwp debt

susanne42
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DWP LETTER just got a letter today saying i owe 500.00 from 2005. for crisis loans, and stuff like that.

i did take loans out with dss as it was known in those days

im just not so sure about the dates they're telling me when i rang

as im sure i was working then.

he went through my records saying i had paid 700.00 back and i only have 500.00 to pay now. as this was taken of when i was claiming.

i asked why so long in getting money back as it could of been paid by now as i was paying back money already

to which i owed which i did pay back over the last 7 years its taken me i didnt mind that as it was due.

what letter can i send as i would like to see the information for myself for this period in time as they cant say they couldnt find me to pay it off earlier

as i have been paying stuff already and as i said that was on record that i have now paid that of.

i dont have the money at the mo to pay back at what they want a month.

thanks for help

who is the letter from please?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you could SAR them for the info. if it was taken out when you were working then l would be surprised as l did not think you could take them out when working. Personally l would write to them asking for Proof of debt and dates and proof of benefit

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

you could SAR them for the info. if it was taken out when you were working then l would be surprised as l did not think you could take them out when working. Personally l would write to them asking for Proof of debt and dates and proof of benefit

Ty

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You can always call them, but you will as always need to go through "security" to confirm your ID. But it would be a good idea to either record the call or the best way is to keep it all in writing, so that you have a paper trail

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.