Vodafone Charges for Prizegrabber.co.uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently received bills for purchases on my Vodafone bill for £4.50 for Prizegrabber.co.uk - these are registered on my bill as 'purchases or donations to a charity' - of which I have not registered for. When you type into a Google search 'prizegrabber.co.uk' there is no such website. I have contacted Vodafone twice and they don't know what this fee is for, BUT have been assured today that their technical team have put a block on it??? (I have to ask myself how they can block something that they don't know what it is!!)

Has anyone else received such fees and if so, please can you advise how to get rid of them?

Have you contacted Phonepay plus about this issue?

http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Littlepetal,

So I can get this looked into further, email me with your details via the Contact us form here.

To access the form, you'll need to enter the code "WRT135".

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "CAG Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

I have recently received bills for purchases on my Vodafone bill for £4.50 for Prizegrabber.co.uk - these are registered on my bill as 'purchases or donations to a charity' - of which I have not registered for. When you type into a Google search 'prizegrabber.co.uk' there is no such website. I have contacted Vodafone twice and they don't know what this fee is for, BUT have been assured today that their technical team have put a block on it??? (I have to ask myself how they can block something that they don't know what it is!!)

Has anyone else received such fees and if so, please can you advise how to get rid of them?

prizegrabber opens for me, the website asks you to login with a phone number. ive been assured by vodafone technical team of something, - their assurance is worthless imo.

maybe it would be a good idea (if possible) for you to contact vodafone and ask them to place a block on all premium numbers / services? (if vodafone fail in this which in my opinion they are highly likely to do so, then perhaps you would have recompense for future charges.

• 4 weeks later...

VODAFONE NOW CARE ABOUT YOUR BILLL AND PAYMENT..

vodafone not answer why this company taked money

I did call vodafone today...but they told me to contact przegrabbed..

Soon i will change to differnet, i hope 02 will be bette

I HAVE NICE BILL TODAY FROM prizegrabber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi Littlepetal,

So I can get this looked into further, email me with your details via the Contact us form

To access the form, you'll need to enter the code "WRT135".

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "CAG Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Hi, know this wasnt aimed at me but having same issues - followed above steps and received reference number #11384925

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...