Vodafone In The News Again...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Damn... Shows how bad there service is getting...

I ordered a Motorola Moto G 4G phone online from Vodafone in mid-October, and £90 was debited from my account. It was due to be delivered by parcel firm DPD a few days later but never arrived. When I phoned DPD it said the van delivering the phone had been stolen, and told me to contact Vodafone.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Can't see anything in that story that surprises me. This is just NOP (normal operating procedures) for VF

Once they have your custom, they don't give a stuff.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The article says:

suggest very strongly that Vodafone, still trying your patience after six months, should also make you a goodwill payment.
When faced with abysmal customer service from Vodafone, a goodwill payment just adds more insult to injury since Vodafone recognise their failings and try to smooth over the complaint by offering a measly goodwill payment.

I am no legal expert but suggest that anyone who has experienced repeated failings within vodafones customer service should be looking at a compensation payment rather than a goodwill payment.

My complaint with vodafone resulted in a £25 goodwill payment which I then told Vodafone that they can keep their £25 as I wanted my complaint dealt with appropriately.

I am actually surprised that this vodafone complaint has made it into a national newspaper. The internet seems to be strewn with many complaints against this company.