buymobiles.net outstanding debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I took out a contract with buymobiles.net in 2012 for a Samsung galaxy note on o2, I ended that contract early in June 2013 to get a new contract from them of a Sony xperia Z with 3. Yesterday (21 months after the contract was paid to o2 and cancelled) I had a letter from Burlington debt collection about an outstanding amount of £447 for the Samsung galaxy note, I have never had any other correspondence from buybmobiles.net or a1comms regarding this. I assumed that since I had paid o2 the remaining months for early termination that was the matter settled.

I have tried to speak to buymobiles.net but as far as they are concerned I need to deal with the debt collection agency, the debt colelction wont change the amount for the handset and as far as they are concerned they want £447 from me and that's the amount I have to clear

Is it worth speaking to CAB about this or am I up the creek without a paddle? Any suggestions as i am loathe to paying this amount for a handset that is now worth about £100 at most brand new

any advice would be grateful

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.