W_s_n vs barclays

W_s_n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep they have until the 19th May to acknowledge, then they have a further 14 days to enter a defence, which takes you to the 2nd June.

Nothing to do now, just sit back relax and see what they do., Which knowing BB will be nothing until the last day.

Good luck................

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, you would win by default. However be aware that sometimes either MCOL are late putting the info on the claim, or they allow BB a few extra days. So if they are late, phone mcol and check they have not received the acknowledgement and just have not updated.

Good Luck, I will keep an eye out for you

Hi they defended my claim on the 4th May which was 11 days early for me, lets hope you are as lucky

Ok.... they've acknowledged the claim.... this is what it says on the site

The Defendant is allowed a total of 28 days from the date from when they are served with the claim to reply.

So working this out.... the 28 days from the 5th of may.... would be the 1st of june.....

Hi, yep correct but be aware they are sometimes late in defending and they are being allowed to get away with it.

Good luck, lets hope they defend early for you too.

Caz

no suprise there then !! just wish they would save everyone all this time and hassle. i bet the workers at barclays have never been so busy dont know what they will do for a living when all this gets sorted ;)

linda

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

It doesnt seem to make a lot of difference barclays still seem to be getting away with making us wait lol.

They've got til the 2nd of june to defend mine so i'm going to keep my eye on your posts to see who gets there first lol :-)

28/2/07

8/3/07

14/3/07

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

Ignore me, was reading an old post, its late and I've spent a day with 4 young children! I put it down to one of my blonde moments lol

28/2/07

8/3/07

14/3/07

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

28/4/07

11/5/07

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

yes they have til the 2nd june to defend so just 10 long days left to wait!! I keep hoping that as they acknowledged early they might defend early too but i'm not holding my breath lol.

And if I win I will definately be living up to my username :)

28/2/07

8/3/07

14/3/07

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

28/4/07

11/5/07

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

• 2 weeks later...

So, they have still not entered a defence....... Does this now mean that I can ask tomorrow for a Judgement by Default? Do the Courts work on saturdays?

sorry but you just have to wait, there is nothing you can do now to hurry it along, and dont forget that it is midnight on the last day. And it is possible they may enter it a few days late

Its awful hanging around I know but no choice but to wait it out

Good luck

Caz