Ind Claimform - old HSBC Credit Card Debt - got judgement after only 17 days...

exasperated
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DSAR to the OC exasp.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andy

I have had further correspondence from the court re this after submitting my statement of means. I got a letter ordering me back to court within 3 days or face possible imprisonment. I have been this morning and the baliff informed me I will have to attend court again(date to be set) to answer questions to the court re this statement. I havent told any lies the debts/bills I pay with my wife are all true so im not bothered but in the meantime I want to know if you think its worth offereing a reduced settlement to them and ask my parents to supply those funds to me.

If so d you have an appropriate draft I could send or would this upset the court/

Regards

Is this in connection with the AoE...did you complete and return the N56 within 8 days?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Yes Andy

The form was completed on the 15th ans it was delivered by hand on the 17/12/2014 issue date was the 10/12/2014.The baliff advised me the court have advised the claimant to question the form but wasnt willing to divulge what that was. They informed me the claimant would contact me directly.

I found the whole thing quite bizarre.

So just attend court with your financial proof...and the court will set an affordable rate.

Worth a shot...but they are on the high ground now.... judgment/AoE...it may be pointless.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy

Got a reply from IND today, needless to say they refused the offer

Interestingly though IND state the court has set another hearing and given me the date and details etc for a record of examination but surprisingly I have had no contact from the court. What is this likely to be?

Thanks as usual

• dx100uk changed the title to Ind Claimform - old HSBC Credit Card Debt - got judgement after only 17 days...