Bryan Carter For Lowell via O2***Claim Discontinued***

boody49
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Had the claim from Northampton court from the above. I saw an earlier CP 31.14 letter so I have got that ready to go. Day 10 will be 2nd may so will submit AOS online then. do I send the letter now or wait until I register the AOS?

thanks

Hi and welcome to CAG

Can you please have a read here and answer the questions raised on this thread please.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-April-2014**

That will give the legal guys the background info they need to be able to help you.

• Confused 1

CPR requests should go the day you receive the claim form boody.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...
CPR requests should go the day you receive the claim form boody.

Regards

Andy

Had Carters reply basically saying, you will have all the docs from when you signed up and they don't need to respond to 31.14 whatever it was as they have " followed correct procedures when applying to court". What should I do now guys!

Carters response:

We write further to your letter dated XXXX2014 requesting disclosure under Part 31 of the Civil Procedure Rules.

We confirm the Claim Form was issued by the Northampton County Court Bulk Centre

and that the Court's Protocol was followed when issuing the Claimant's Particulars of Claim.

Practice Direction 7C point 1.4 (3A) eliminated the requirement to attach the documents to the Particulars of Claim when they are issued by the Court.

We confirm this matter will most properly be allocated to the small claims Track as this is a simple contractual matter

and Part 31 of the Civil Procedure Rules will therefore not apply.

In any event the Notices of Default and Assignment left the control of the Claimant when they were dispatched to you.

It is the original creditor's policy to issue agreements at the start of the contract and statements throughout the duration of the agreement

and, in this regard, we ask you to refer to your own records.

We confirm our client is not agreeable to an extension for filing your defence.

As you will be aware a Claim was issued in this matter on XXXX 2014 and we have received your acknowledgement of service.

Please respond to the Claim using the Response Pack provided by the court.

You should comply with the deadlines outlined by the Court in order to avoid a default Judgement being entered against you.

We recommend you seek independent legal advice.

Yours sincerely

Standard Carter letter I'm afraid no more than a repetitive template.

I would suggest a SAR to the creditor and inform Carter you have done so as you cannot properly prepare a defence without the documents requested.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Standard Carter letter I'm afraid no more than a repetitive template.

I would suggest a SAR to the creditor and inform Carter you have done so as you cannot properly prepare a defence without the documents requested.

Once I do that, are they unable to proceed until they comply with it?

Hi Boody

I used a standard defense for the claim that Lowells/Carters sent.....but that was for a claim with regards to "outstanding Orange Account" what are Lowells/Carters chasing for...more details will help so that we can advise better

It's for an O2 outstanding account. What did you put in your defence?

It's for an O2 outstanding account. What did you put in your defence?

Have a read of his thread :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?415751-Lowell-Carter-48hrs-letter-now-claim-form-Orange-BB-dongle-debt-***Claim-Discontinued***

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

have you checked with the court

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good news boody.......

As DX states check with the court they have received same.Thread title edited to reflect the outcome.

Well done.

Regards

Andy