ESA WCA's - Have they all been cancelled?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent in my ESA50 for WCA reassessment way back in Oct 2013 and I'm still waiting to be called for a WCA with ATOS.

Does anyone know if the recent upheavals with the DWP and ATOS have led to all WCA's being cancelled until further notice?

Any ideas on this?

Cheers

Hi, i would not worry, i have been waiting since july13, i phoned atos on tuesday and told im waiting for there process to complete. 9 months for me.

im sorry if you have had esa 50 you will just have to wait they are still being put through this crap process.

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

If my advice has been helpful, please take a moment to click on the scales

on the bottom left hand side of my profile :p

Anyone that hasn't received an ESA50 for a review will probably not now get one, in the near future.

Any "in the pipeline" will be progressed to decision stage.

Normal reviews were suspended from January 20th, for up to two years, but under review by the DWP, but migrations, new claims, and any request, from the claimant, for a review are continuing, although there are huge delays in processing them.