MMF - Niel Petty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Amend thread as per required however ive just found a golden nugget of information.

Mr Petty's potential mobile number has been plastered on the internet of a certain webpage Im a fan off.

Site Team, I wanted to run this by you mainly first because its quite important and dont want to cause too many issues.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Mr Petty,

It seems does not answer letters or e-mails.

If you have a problem with MMF write to Mr Rob Sands, Compliance Director at MMF.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Amend thread as per required however ive just found a golden nugget of information.

Mr Petty's potential mobile number has been plastered on the internet of a certain webpage Im a fan off.

Site Team, I wanted to run this by you mainly first because its quite important and dont want to cause too many issues.

What do you mean "potential" mobile number?

No way would we allow you to post a phone number that you are not sure of and even if you were sure then we would have to consider it before allowing a personal mobile phone number to be posted here.