Marlins - Claim Form LLoyds Overdraft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi if was wondering if I could pick your brains again please I received a letter from the courts dated 05/06/2014 saying my defence was received and would be served on the claimant who then had 28 days to respond if they wished to proceed. I then received a letter off Mortimer Clarke dated 16/06/2014 saying they were taking their clients instructions, have they now overgone their 28 days or is this working days or should I contact the courts I ask because I am out of the country for 2 weeks soon and I'm worried ill get a response that I cannot answer to in time

Thanks again

Aaron

If the Claimant has failed to respond and have gone over the time set by the Court, the claim will be stayed and the Claimant will then have to make an Application to the Court to have the stay removed. The best thing is to ring the Court and ask what the status of the claim is.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to do anything until (if) you receive a Directions Questionnaire (N180)...that signifies if they have responded and the claim is proceeding and if not its stayed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 months later...

Hi I'd like to say thank you for all your help in dealing with my issue. I have heard nothing from the courts now since July so I'm presuming this is now stayed, I was just wondering if this is the case can marlin continue to report defaults on my credit report and continue to add interest and or charges?

They can continue to report the default until its 6th Anniversary when it will fall off...as for the interest/charges makes no odds they can only litigate with the figures on the claim form which is stayed...the account is terminated.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread