T-Mobile data removal. - **WON**

un1boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

*bump*

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ian cognito

up to £300

£30

£300.01 - £500

£50

£500.01 - £1,000

£80

£1,000.01 - £5,000

£120

£5,000.01 - £15,000

£250

£15,000.01 - £50,000

£400

£50,000.01 - £100,000

£700

£100,000.01 - £150,000

£900

£150,000.01 - £200,000

£1,100

£200,000.01 - £250,000

£1,300

£250,000.01 - £300,000

£1,500

over £300,000 or for an unlimited amount

£1,700

To issue proceedings where your claim is for something

other than money

£150

Thanks Jan!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Sure, about £200 - but, does that turn my claim into a monetary one?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Right guys. smile have given me notice to close my accounts which is pure retaliatory action (it says "due to your continuous requests for refunds of charges") and this has messed me up big time. So, although I can't really afford it, I'm using some of my charges "bucket" money for court costs.......printing n1 now and will take it to the court now......only £30.00 right?

I can't even get a bloody overdraft due to these entries!!

Wish me luck!!

Thanks

My charges claims:

Default removals:

here's the POC:

The claimaint had a mobile phone contract with T-mobile prior to 2002 which ended April 2004.

The claimant’s personal information is being provided to third parties by the defendant, who is unable to establish any contractual or legal right to do so, despite several requests by the claimant.

The Claimant served a statutory notice on the defendant under sections 10 and 12 of the Data Protection Act 1998 on the 2nd October 2006 of which the defendant has refused to comply. The defendant is therefore in breach of the claimant’s rights under the Act.

Furthermore, it is the Claimant's contention that the defendant’s perceived right to arbitrarily choose to extend the length of the said contract without the Claimant's knowledge or agreement would be unlawful and unenforceable under the provisions of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations (1999).

The claimant seeks to enforce the Statutory Notice served on the defendant on the 2nd October 2006, to cease disclosure of any personal data to any third party including, but not restricted to: Equifax plc, Experian Ltd and Callcredit plc.

The claimant also seeks costs of £200 for postage, research and his time in having to bring this matter to court.

________

Does this make sense that they cannot show a copy of my contract? Should I refer to it as alleged?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

OK guys, haven't heard from them or contacted them for a whil buti am sending my N1 today

can i just do that, or shoudl i give them another 7 days notice?

Ah well, they are aware I'm gonna be sending them an N! so I don't care!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Guest willowb

I would go for it;) But bear in mind that you'll have to (if it gets that far) show the Judge why you are claiming £200......ask yourself wether it's fair and reasonable? If you asked for as little as possible then the Judge wouldn't really have any problems with it (IMHO).

S'up to you though! Good luck with it dearie:)

Wxx

Good point about the £200.00 - I've sepnt all day today trying to find the sodding court, I'm wet rite through, only for them to say that they don't take debit cards then I went and got the dosh, then I had filled in the form wrong, bloody hell - I'm a donut....

I can't really change it now though - I have to get back over there!!

Damn it, you've worried me now, maybe I should wait?!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

No, no, I've come to the internet cafe - I didn't put their details in the box no bottom left!!

I think you're right though, I'm going to leave it and claim £50.00 and hand it in tomorrow morning instead - it's 3.30pm now and I'm no way gonne get back there in time today!! grrr....and it was my day off today!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi guys,

drama over - I finally got my N1 sorted and filed at the court - i am bricking it, but I'm sure it will be ok....thanks LOADS for all your help and I will keep this thread updated with progres....

Also, got a written apology from NTL for some comments he made in a previous letter, hehe....

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Ooooohhh......I'm bricking it, I've checked over my copy of the N1 etc and have been good and not called the Court today.....I think I will be patient and wait for them to contact me to say the claim has been issued.....

This is a bit scary eh? Anyone else been in this position yet?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

:) sit tight! I'm still waiting for defences from Abbey and barclaycard:o

Wxx

I am, I'm doing really well to be honest - I'm sooo impatient and I hate waiting so all this stuff does my head in big time.....but, I've not even contacted the court once!! yay

Willow, do you mind giving me the link to your Barclaycard Thread, or just telling me what it's called? I'll keep an eye on it for you and see if I can help!! :)

I'll keep you posted

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi :)

These are both my default threads

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/31110-abbey-default-removal.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/30197-barclaycard-default-removal-3.html

Don't worry, if I need help I'll definately SHOUT!!!!!:shock:

Lol

Wxx

Aw thanks Willow, much appreciated. I'm not going to be around much at the mo - the monitor on the comp I use at home blew up, lol so only get access through net café or at work (which is often, because I'm so very busy - honest 'guv!) so I'll post/help as soon as I can - I'm getting a laptop asapand it's payday tomorrow, so it should be quite soon!!

I'll keep an eye on your threads though! ;)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

OK, so what did I find on my doorstep today? A notice of issue form the Court and an acknowledgement of service (literally on the same day) from T-Mobile, they intend to defend the whole claim....gues I just wait for their defence now?

I am actualyl bricking it now, but will see what they have to say - I'll post the defence etc as soon as I get it!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

28 days from the date the claim was deemed served!

Mine are due up on friday!:eek:

Wxx

Hiya willow, thanks for this - it's just like the charges all over again.....I'll post all defences etc as soon as they are received.

I'll keep you posted every step of the way!

I'm going to change this thread title - methinks "un1boy vs T-Mobile - N1 claim" how does that sound?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

I take it you're keeping an eye on Dayglo's thread?, that one is extremely useful.

Absolutely -haven't had a chance to catch up on it the last few days - computer at home broken and not had the time to read it all, so fallen a bit behind, but not much!!

Thanks Jan.....what sort of things are you doing at the mo, default removals, charge claims? etc......jsut out of interest, that's all....

My charges claims:

Default removals: