ESA support group income related payment how much.

Lilly_Monroe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The approximate figures would be (for a single person):

£71 basic ESA

£30 SG component

£12 Enhanced Disability Premium

so that's about £115 per week, give or take a pound or two. Do you (or the person you're asking on behalf of) receive any form of DLA/PIP?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

£243.30 each fortnight / £121.65 per week.

Oops, yes - SG component is more like £35 per week these days, isn't it?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

The approximate figures would be (for a single person):

£71 basic ESA

£30 SG component

£12 Enhanced Disability Premium

so that's about £115 per week, give or take a pound or two. Do you (or the person you're asking on behalf of) receive any form of DLA/PIP?

It is for me - I have just applied for PIP so waiting for medical and the likes.

Does that alter the amount if you receive that.

£243.30 each fortnight / £121.65 per week.

Thanks for that.

It's a bit more than WRAG - mind I have yet to pass my 3rd medical so better not run (not that I can) :) before I can walk.

I was really looking at seeing as to whether it is worth appealing if I get placed in the WRAG group again.

Taking the extra money into account and the hassle free no work programme it looks like it might be.

Some people on DLA or PIP can receive the Severe Disability Premium which is in the £50 per week region. To qualify:

• You must be in receipt of DLA (Middle or Higher Rate Care) or PIP (Daily Living Component)
  • You must live alone (with a few exceptions)
  • And no-one must be receiving Carer's Allowance for you.

If you share the place where you live with other people, you will still count as living alone if all of those people:

• Are children under 18
  • Are joint tenants (sort of like flatmates, I suppose)
  • Are landlords who live with you
  • Are your tenants or subtenants
  • Are registered blind
  • Are themselves in receipt of DLA/PIP as per the list above
  • And a couple of others I've probably forgotten

Sorry, and to add, the SDP can be paid to qualifying ESA(IR) claimants in the SG, WRAG or Assessment Phase.

Today I got the reward letter for SG following my recent WCA (this came very fast) but no attached ESA3 for changing to IB like many people get. However I do still have my old ESA3, which I may now send off given I have only just had a WCA.