Carter/lowells claim form HBOS loan - help

N-Hope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You would see the end of it if you accepted their consent......unless of course the debt is not yours.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They dont have to prove anything...its your decision.

Best of luck

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Andy!

no response yet from my worst enemies…….Just for clarification ……. Since I decided not to succumb to my enemies, do you think that they can complete the consent form, copy my signature and send it off?

If they did that, what options do I have?

What response are you waiting for?...no they cant submit a Consent without your signature or approval...the Court would check with you anyway if you was in agreement.

since they use lots of tricks to take advantage of vulnerable people and get justice on their side, so that is why I am worried......

in that case I should look forward to the the next step in the litigation process and that should come from the court....right

If you have received your Notice of Allocation (after submitting your DQ) the time table and Directions should be listed on there.

Regards

Andy

I have not received any Notice of Allocation yet, the last letter from the court was the defence acknowledgement ...saying copy has been sent to the claimant... since them nothing has show up except those from the BC. Thanks.

Ok then the claim must be stayed.Not until the Claimant informs the court they wish to proceed will the claim be allocated....so do nothing and sit tight.

would i get a letter from the court if the claim is stayed.?.

No as it states in your defence acknowledgement letter.

How are you Andy/All? guess all are having great time. Thanks for all the advice.

update:

I just received N149A attached to it is N180, stated on the N149A

.... This is now a defended claim

…. it appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the SCT…

. complete the small claims directions questionnaire (Form 180) and file to the court office and serve copies on all other parties.

please I need advice on this,

i.e Quest. A1 mediation service.....

also serve copies to all other parties.

should I complete and send it off?

On the issue of mediation

. since I don’t have relevant documents that substantiate their claims, would it not be difficult for me to consider mediation or if I say Yes to mediation, should I just let the mediator know that the claimant have not disclose the relevant document to justify their claim.

Another question:

do I need to attach any document to the N180 or a short note that the claimant has not disclosed all necessary information needed to justify their claim.

Your advice is greatly appreciated…..thanks

How are you Andy/All? guess all are having great time. Thanks for all the advice.

update: I just received N149A attached to it is N180, stated on the N149A .... This is now a defended claim…. it appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the SCT…. complete the small claims directions questionnaire (Form 180) and file to the court office and serve copies on all other parties.

please I need advice on this, i.e Quest. A1 mediation service..... also serve copies to all other parties. should I complete and send it off?

Yes and yes but only by the required date

On the issue of mediation…. since I don’t have relevant documents that substantiate their claims, would it not be difficult for me to consider mediation or if I say Yes to mediation, should I just let the mediator know that the claimant have not disclose the relevant document to justify their claim.

Another question: do I need to attach any document to the N180 or a short note that the claimant has not disclosed all necessary information needed to justify their claim.

Your advice is greatly appreciated…..thanks

All parties are expected to participate in mediation so its a yes and nothing to do with documents disclosed or not...mediation is about narrowing any differences it not a trial and the mediator has no powers to order either party to comply with any request...but you can raise the issue.

Also no you dont attach anything to a DQ is merely for allocation purposes only...not a further defence.

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy/All, How is your day? guess you are very busy helping us out...thanks for the advice and all the help.

Just an update....i received DQ back from the other part, it was sent two days before the deadline.

Reading through the DQ, question D3 was zero and E1 was No, so what does that mean please....No payment and also he will not be sending his representative..

It means its a half hearted attempt to submit their DQ but will hold on to their payment until the very last min...just in case you back down.:madgrin:

Good morning Andy/All, Thanks for your response.

They are bunch of jokers, I can't back down.

How about the Quest D3 on the DQ where they wrote zero witness?

Also if at all they do have anything with them that they can disclose that will make me back down why can they do that now instead of beaten around the bush.

They should be able to justify their claim if it is really legitimate.

D3 being left blank is correct you only add witness apart from yourself in that field.The correct time within the procedure will arrive when they must disclose so I'm afraid its always a little cat n mouse at this stage...its known as sounding each other out.

You wont be birched for it LiPs are not expected to know all the procedures.:-)

• 1 year later...

Hi all (Andy), it has been a while since i last provided you an update on what is going on:

the court date has been fixed and both parties has been asked to deliver the documents they will rely on to every other party

and the original documents to be available during hearing.

I have put together CPR, CCA and the defense statement and send it off .

As at today i have not received anything from the lowlife and associate...