DWP are driving me mad!!

lala1984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is going to be a long one so apologies.

Had medical nov 2012 and surprise surprise I failed. Recieved no communication from dwp apart from appeal form.

Had a random payment in jan so called DWP to query it, was told I didn't send med certs so they closed my file. I stated I received no correspondence asking for med certs but shall I start sending them in, was told no as file was closed and had to wait for appeal.

Appeal came through in sept 2013 and I was put in support group. Since then I've had no back payment and no new payments (so last payment was January)

Called AGAIN one person said shouldnt need to send med certs as won court appeal, decision makers office called me and told me to go to the docs and get back dated med certs, doc said can't back date them but wrote a letter.

Again no communication received from dwp so I called and was told they hadn't got the tribunal letter saying I'd won (which was a lie as I'd already been told they had it) sent a copy of mine and again heard nothing.

Called again and was told it was with decision maker and it should take a week for a verdict, called a week later and was told the lady had sent my forms to decision maker and it was still with them and that the lady was on holiday until middle of next week and to call back then.

That's when I lost the plot (signed off with mental health issues) started ranting that it was me doing all the chasing and getting no communication from dwp, passed to all sorts of departments and all telling me different things and all I wanted was a straight answer!! Rude cow just said call back next week!!

At the end of my tether now and need advice, thinking of also taking legal action!! I just don't know what to do and it's making my condition worse.

This is going to be a long one so apologies.

Had medical nov 2012 and surprise surprise I failed. Recieved no communication from dwp apart from appeal form.

Had a random payment in jan so called DWP to query it, was told I didn't send med certs so they closed my file. I stated I received no correspondence asking for med certs but shall I start sending them in, was told no as file was closed and had to wait for appeal.

Appeal came through in sept 2013 and I was put in support group. Since then I've had no back payment and no new payments (so last payment was January)

Called AGAIN one person said shouldnt need to send med certs as won court appeal, decision makers office called me and told me to go to the docs and get back dated med certs, doc said can't back date them but wrote a letter.

Again no communication received from dwp so I called and was told they hadn't got the tribunal letter saying I'd won (which was a lie as I'd already been told they had it) sent a copy of mine and again heard nothing.

Called again and was told it was with decision maker and it should take a week for a verdict, called a week later and was told the lady had sent my forms to decision maker and it was still with them and that the lady was on holiday until middle of next week and to call back then.

That's when I lost the plot (signed off with mental health issues) started ranting that it was me doing all the chasing and getting no communication from dwp, passed to all sorts of departments and all telling me different things and all I wanted was a straight answer!! Rude cow just said call back next week!!

At the end of my tether now and need advice, thinking of also taking legal action!! I just don't know what to do and it's making my condition worse.

OP previous posts

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?405149-ESA-Help-needed

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

This is an update. With more info. So don't worry about my previous post!

You could have just update that thread then,instead of starting another thread !!!

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...