DPA- London Ambulance Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've asked the London Ambulance Service for a recording of a 999 call made on behalf of my late father. They have said that they can provide this but there would be a charge of £50.

My understanding was that the maximum charge was £10 unless, of course, there are special rules for the NHS.

Could anyone clarify?

std sar surely?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It's a little different to a standard SARN. The call was regarding my father who has recently passed away.

The LAS letter says that the "salient legislation is the Data Protection Act". I wasn't a party to the calls (I was out of the country at the time) and they want me to pay £50 and obtain written consent from the carer who did make the calls.

It's worth mentioning that this is in relation to 999 calls made for a 92 year old who had fallen and opened a wound on his head. It took LAS 1hr 41m to get an ambulance to him.

Don't get me started about the FOI with this shower. It took them more than the maximum response time to even refer my specific FOI request to their FOI team. I know this because I received an email from their FOI officer which foolishly stated when the matter was referred to him!

• 7 months later...