Job interview tomorrow !!!

Gay_guy1986
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good luck!! :)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My god!!! An interview through the joke centre?! Surely not?!

Good luck

I can't understand why people hate Jobcentre, fair enough you get some nasty advisors but at my jobcentre all advisors are very nice and friendly.

Their also help me with cvs, going on courses to help getting into employment. not every Jobcentre is horrible. depends where you live but in burnley, Jobcentre has loads of nice advisors.

I can't understand why people hate Jobcentre, fair enough you get some nasty advisors but at my jobcentre all advisors are very nice and friendly.

Their also help me with cvs, going on courses to help getting into employment. not every Jobcentre is horrible. depends where you live but in burnley, Jobcentre has loads of nice advisors.

I was always treated fairly with mine when on JSA and then placed in the WRAG - my adviser was brilliant - very kind and understanding.

Even the security guards open doors for you:)

Even the security guards open doors for you:)

Some parts of the country have a drive in service - Not recommended under any circumstances.

Just got back from my interview and I got told if I am successful then I will get a call from the company this week :)

Fingers crossed for you and hope it lasts beyond Christmas.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Some parts of the country have a drive in service - Not recommended under any circumstances.

Fingers crossed for you and hope it lasts beyond Christmas.

I would rather still be seeing the JC adviser than the work related person.

Yes driving in would be hard on foot:) and dangerous.

Hope you get the call.

Well not heard anything yet if I have been successful or not but to be honest I doubt I got it as I had to do a maths test and I think I didn't pass as I am not good at maths as I just guess them :(

I also have got appointment on Tuesday 3rd of December 2013 with my advisor at Jobcentre at 12.00pm, so far I have applied for 18 Jobs :)

You don't understand because you have not been on the receiving end..