stat demand set aside last year, lowells back on the case

d33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3766 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Despite winning the set aside last year in the high court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?367618-lowells-statutory-demand-**SUCCESSFULLY-SET-ASIDE-PLUS-COSTS-**-CHEQUE-RECEIVED-NOW-**

it appears it has looped back to lowell portfolio ltd asking for payment or it will be passed onto lowell financial ltd !

they admitted in court that they were unable to produce any paperwork, didnt respond to cca request etc. i complained to oft etc.

how is it best to deal with this guys, thanks

Despite winning the set aside last year in the high court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?367618-lowells-statutory-demand-**SUCCESSFULLY-SET-ASIDE-PLUS-COSTS-**-CHEQUE-RECEIVED-NOW-**

it appears it has looped back to lowell portfolio ltd asking for payment or it will be passed onto lowell financial ltd !

they admitted in court that they were unable to produce any paperwork, didnt respond to cca request etc. i complained to oft etc.

how is it best to deal with this guys, thanks

Wait for Lowell's to make their next move, then report back here immediately for advice, opinion, help and support thereon.

Kind regards

The Mould

Thread moved to General Debt

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 months later...

Received another letter from hamptons legal 'you are leaving us with no choice etc etc.

i think it is best to respond before it gets to the next stage. is there anything i can really threaten them with in my responding letter, as it seems even if we go through the whole stat demand, set aside process procedure, there is nothing to stop them carrying on

You could remind Lowell that they have already had to pay you costs, when you set aside a previous action by them. Advise them that if they continue to contact you, without providing the documents required, you will consider taking forward court action for harassment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread