Parking Eye - Northampton Court Summons - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry chap, I have posted this on page 1.... word for word pretty much

just re-read all the post's.quote!

Hi All. Newbie here. madgrin.gif

Seems there are endless posts on what to do with one of these. I am confused by the references to POPLAlink3.gif.... should I make contact despite ignoring all previous "letters" prior to the Court Order.

-------------

In its very simplistic view the following occurs?

So I have the summons - I feel I should contest the Claim of the £165.( £100, £15 and £50 usual) I am going to have to pay it regardless (seems general feeling is this is the max cost if I lose)

First thing to do is Complete the Acknowledgment to contest.... this then gives me 28 days. Correct?

and this is all the info word for word ??? you aint joking are you! scouse must be right yet again! nice one.

Thank you to The Magician, I hope everyone lights up your green bars as you are invaluable.....We are all on the same side and like to help newbies and fish out the patrollers
cannot believe some of the cr*p they put on here,they ask for help without so much as a search for the info they are looking for,either bone idle or troll I be thinking!.

Thanks People. :evil: I fully understand you want to ensure this is legit but it is!!

Here is the exact comments that are on the Court Summons. (Its 90% what I have put before missing a few words)

Any help appreciated.

Particulars of Claim

"Claims for monies outstanding from the defendant as registered keeper in relation to a parking charge issued **/**/****, for parking without authority on private land.

Parking eyes Auto number plate recognition system monitoring (address and postcode) captured vehicle AB01CDE entering and leaving the car park, overstayng the maximum time. The signage clearly displayed at the entrance to and throughout the carpark states this is private land managed by parking eye is a max stay site, along with other terms and conditions by whch those who park on the site agree to be bound. In accordance with terms and conditions set out in signage the pcn became payable.

Notice under protection of freedoms act 2012 has been given under Sch 4, making the keeper liable. This claim is in reference to Parking Charge ******/**** "

So what do I do

Thanks People. :evil: I fully understand you want to ensure this is legit but it is!!

Here is the exact comments that are on the Court Summons. (Its 90% what I have put before missing a few words)

Any help appreciated.

Particulars of Claim

"Claims for monies outstanding from the defendant as registered keeper in relation to a parking charge issued **/**/****, for parking without authority on private land.

Parking eyes Auto number plate recognition system monitoring (address and postcode) captured vehicle AB01CDE entering and leaving the car park, overstayng the maximum time. The signage clearly displayed at the entrance to and throughout the carpark states this is private land managed by parking eye is a max stay site, along with other terms and conditions by whch those who park on the site agree to be bound. In accordance with terms and conditions set out in signage the pcn became payable.

Notice under protection of freedoms act 2012 has been given under Sch 4, making the keeper liable. This claim is in reference to Parking Charge ******/**** "

So what do I do

you did put on post one " word for word" now its 90% ?? so what is it ???.

why don't you scan up the claim form that way you'll convince people

set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300DPI [150 will do]

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc

but leave all monetary figures and dates.

{DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

DO IT IN MSPAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites ...

http://freejpgtopdf.com/

if you have multiple scans/pics

put them in a word doc FIRST and convert that to PDF

or use www.pdfmerge.com

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

though dont use full bank names or CAG in the title

i'e Default notice dd-mm-yyyy TSB

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...