JMW Solicitor LLP/Debt Recovery Plus/UK Parking Controls

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We seem to have a new firm of solicitors involved with PPC! Has anybody else receive a missive from the afore mentioned JMW Solicitors LLP?

They are chasing a debt from Debt Recovery Plus, who are chasing a speculative invoice from UK Parking Controls.

What is a 'reputable' firm of solicitors doing getting involved with a bunch of cowboys - I assume form their website they are bit since they are involved with PPC I have to doubt this statement !

Of course it could be someone using their name and not the real JMW Solicitors.

I will wait and see what else they do as they are sending the usual threat'o'grams - the usual if you don't pay in 14 days may sell you granny, take you to court, add another £85 pounds made up of solicitors fees (£50) court claim fees (£35), get a CCJ against you and then have you hung drawn and quartered. (well maybe not a couple of these items but most of them anyway).

The amusing thing is the last bit where they say

'Applying for an attachment of earnings .....'

I would like to see them try, my employer is a Limited Company, and I am the manger, director and anything else relating to the company, and my wife is company secretary, so how can they attach my earnings if I don't want them to?