Is anyone legally challenging the DWP/Atos?

Teej75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was told they were being challenged but i've heard nothing about it? I keep reading about frankly scandalous and shocking cases affecting people a lot worse than me and it seems like it's only going to get worse.

I watch some news and political programmes and i never see it being a addressed at alll; why not? It's just sheer lunacy what's going on and i've thought about trying to return to work to avoid the uncertainty and difficulty of all these reforms. How they can get away with it?

It's bad enough dealing with a health condition without the added pressure of some seemingly nasty and deliberate measures to hurt people or make things immeasurably worse.

My question is how can this be allowed to continue withoyut legal redress when Atos doctors are coming forward and alleging they are asked to amend the interview notes. :-x

That's why i'm posting this, i was incensed when i read about that recently and i just remembered that Cameron said the weakest in society would be looked after with them in power but they don't seem to care which is why i guess they're called the nasty party! :evil:

It's one thing to line you're pockets or be in bed with with big corporations but it's another to treat people clearly to sick or disabled to work this way. It goes against what this country, as i understand it, is about. Too unwell to continue so i'll leave it there! Cheers.

Teej75

I was told they were being challenged but i've heard nothing about it? I keep reading about frankly scandalous and shocking cases affecting people a lot worse than me and it seems like it's only going to get worse.

I watch some news and political programmes and i never see it being a addressed at alll; why not? It's just sheer lunacy what's going on and i've thought about trying to return to work to avoid the uncertainty and difficulty of all these reforms. How they can get away with it?

It's bad enough dealing with a health condition without the added pressure of some seemingly nasty and deliberate measures to hurt people or make things immeasurably worse.

My question is how can this be allowed to continue withoyut legal redress when Atos doctors are coming forward and alleging they are asked to amend the interview notes. :-x

That's why i'm posting this, i was incensed when i read about that recently and i just remembered that Cameron said the weakest in society would be looked after with them in power but they don't seem to care which is why i guess they're called the nasty party! :evil:

It's one thing to line you're pockets or be in bed with with big corporations but it's another to treat people clearly to sick or disabled to work this way. It goes against what this country, as i understand it, is about. Too unwell to continue so i'll leave it there! Cheers.

Teej75

Personally I have been fighting ATOS and the DWP after they have made, over the past 4 years, some very poor decisions. I have found it to be an uphill struggle, made worse now with not being able to access any free legal help or advice. Consequently I now have the opinion that whatever will be will be - I have given up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that, i know how much harder it can be with a health condition as i am finding now just dealing with the appeal. :sad: I'd been told it was the higher courts but i've not seen anything about it. This whole thing is just bonkers! :|

Btw i spoke to Civil Legal advice who said they can help if i lose the appeal and to call them if if i do, have you had any experience with them?