Brighthouse keeping quiet about price rises

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As we all know that Brighthouse introduced the new single pricing agreement at the start of September 2013 & increased the interest rate to a whopping 67.9% minimum. If you did not know or were aware of, at the same time Brighthouse introduced a sneaky little price rise in the cost of their goods at the same time. The cost of goods purchased from this company increased by 25% that is the cash price displayed, over the terms of the agreement that means those products will cost you the consumer more.

If you are unsure about the reliability of this information, I suggest that you visit your local store & ask them. They cannot deny it, Also ask them about the responsible lending policy that they are meant to adhere to. It states that no more than 20% of a customers weekly income can be used to pay Brighthouse, but again I know that is not adhered to.

Or just dont do business with them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Lol i had noticed this recently!! ^__^

We have "Wonderful" brighthouse staff on here who we could check with... im sure they will try to ring more money out off us !!! :) ^__^

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed these new all inclusive simple weekly payments as they call them have stopped people from removing their money spinner optional service cover, I had mine removed before this new payment plan and it halved my weekly payments, since these new payments came into force the local store know I will not be taking out any new agreements and will pay off existing accounts and be done forever with these rip off merchants

They get away with it because the government will not cap interest rates. It really is as simple as that. Add to that that the prices are meant to be transparent and theyre really not when you deal with brighthous.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D