Vodafone Default - Incorrectly Recorded

JamiePTM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking to speak with Lee of Vodafone as he seems to be the guy who can help me in a situation such as this.

I had a very large bill in January last year (2012) and consequently ended up 3 months in arrears.

I set up a payment plan of 330 per month and this is evidenced on my credit report as AP for April, May & June.

For some reason however my credit report shows me going from 3 months in arrears to 3 months in AP

and suddenly to 6 months late in July and defaulted in August then satisfied in September.

I have bank statements that show I have paid the 330 in July, August & September.

I also made a card payment of 330 during that time as Vodafone said they had a payment missing

and even though I knew I had paid I paid to avoid default.

Vodafone are now saying that they appear to owe me 330 pounds.

Yes that is because I paid an extra payment to avoid default which they subsequently did anyway

and it is only when I got in touch with them that they mentioned the 330 they owed me.

I dont even want the money back, I just want the credit reference agency updated to show the actual situation rather than the current one.

One that shows me going 3 months in arrears, then entering an arrangement to pay and regular payments until the debt was satisfied.

I have copies of bank statements and credit ref agency print outs etc and am planning to send them to Esther at QA

but have seen some good things on here about Lee and some not so good things about the responsivveness of the QA team.

Thanks for your help, hope to hear from you soon.

Jamie Paterson.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for making aware of this.

To enable me to get things looked into further, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. So I can make sure I've got it could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting back to me.

My reference number is [#11820053].

I havent sent you any details or documents as yet if you could just let me know next steps.

Thanks again.

Jamie.

• 7 months later...

Hi Lee,

I have dealt with you before and you were super helpful.

My issue is in relation to the same account I spoke to of about last time.

Please could you get in touch and I can explain further

I am sure you can help

Thanks

jamiePTM

• 3 weeks later...

Hi JamiePTM,

Apologies for the delay with replying.

If you still need help with this, email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK