Seems like another Lowell/Vodafone Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Old thread I know, but every so often I request a credit report and have done so recently

Now I had the default removed due to me finding the required documentation from Vodafone that my balance has been settled.

I forwarded this to Lowell and Vodafone and the default was removed.

Now last month they have reapplied the default but under Vodafone and not Lowell

Blimey! I would have thought this thread would be dead and buried by now but it seems that VF still don't know their ar*es from their elbows.

While we could ask Lee to intervene, why not email the boss instead.

[email protected] (no spaces)

Lee may still see this and offer to help and if so, it can do no harm either

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thank you for that email, I have sent a strong message with an attachment of the letter I received from vodafone, currently on the live chat to there CS team who deny sending the letter out! They are a bunch of cowboys

• 3 months later...

So I had no joy with live chat (promised to be in contact and hasn't) and sent a letter asking for them to resolve but they have not replied. Now do I claim through money claim online and ask for compensation or complain to the ICO. How quick are the ICO to act?

Don't bother with vodafone live chat. I have myself about 10 hour logs of this live chat but not posting it as it is simply an embarrassment to vodafone.

email the boss @post 27 seems a good idea. i will use this myself for my problem with vodafone!

You ask - how quick are the ICO to act? In my own experience with ICO and Vodafone, I have heard nothing for a few weeks...

Personally, if I were you, I would not accept a goodwill gesture payment and pursue adequate compensation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MrKD,

If you still need help with this, email me with your details via the Contact us form here.

To access the form, you'll need to enter the code "WRT135".

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "CAG Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

• 2 months later...

Having been extremely busy the last few months working full time and attending college (as I was refused a mortgage due to this default) to change career I have not had the time to sort this out, as the reasons stated have put me under a lot of pressure.

As for Lee, I have written several letters, spoke several times on the phone and used online chat to try to resolve this. I feel now that compensation should be due to the amount of time of the last 2 years and substituent possible refusal of credit that this false default has incurred. I shall also be forwarding all my correspondence with Vodafone to the major credit reference agencies asking them to remove the default or face legal action.

I will try and update when possible (starting University in a few weeks so need to put my time into that)

Do a search for durkin v hfc and have a read of his story. That is the extreme of how this could go for you (hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst kinda thing)

Keep active on this forum as there is a wealth of advice here available to you.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 4 months later...

Quick update.

I have given notice before action to Vodafone head office and Vodafone finally responded to my stating it's been passed on to Lowell.

After speaking to Lowell they have stated they have had no information from Vodafone and do have it on their records the previous incident.

Obviously with it being Christmas I am a little short on cash however I have filled in the required information on the MCOL website

and shall be paying the fees in the new year.

I have also been rejected for both a santander student account and Halifax credit card since this default has been applied.

Lee I have nothing against you but you refused to budge last time and I am seeking compensation, something I doubt you could offer.

I have the letter clearly showing my account was closed yet you denied constantly that I ever closed the account

as did the person from company house