can i try again?

littleangels3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a couple of months ago i sent off to claim back my husbands credit card charges, i sent off for the statements which i received then i sent off the prelim i think and got a reply from them basically saying that the fees were being reduced to £12 & that he would not be getting any money back so my husband made me leave it at that therefore he got no money back, is it possible that i can claim again or do i only get one chance

Had you done the SAR and sent the prelim?

If yes, then just ignore hubby (that's what my wife does most of the time - that was until Nationwide gave us £6000+ back, now she shows a little more interest in my new hobby)

That reply was the standard response. Just send off the standard LBA from the step by step guide

Start up your own thread so folks can see who you are after and be more specific to that organisation in their reply.

have fun.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Carry on little angel

if you have the statements just move to the next step: asking for it back.

Work out your charges from the statements put them on the 'asking for it back' template in the Bank Template Libary alter it to your requirements, send it recorded delivery, wait 14 days(do your shedule on the spreadsheet inthe libary while waitng) and then carry on to the next step.

If you need any more help just shout.:rolleyes:

AL.

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

a couple of months ago i sent off to claim back my husbands credit card charges, i sent off for the statements which i received then i sent off the prelim i think and got a reply from them basically saying that the fees were being reduced to £12 & that he would not be getting any money back so my husband made me leave it at that therefore he got no money back, is it possible that i can claim again or do i only get one chance

The fact that they refused you 2 months ago is irrelvent - you have 6 years to bring proceedings at Court. All you have done is be generous and give them another 2 months to consider their position - a Court will only look favourably on you for that.

The problem is that this isn't your account so you can't start any proceedings your self, only the account holder can do that. Put your foot down and tell him he's claiming or else.

P.

Northern Rock; S.A.R sent 11/8/06 - Delivered. Recieved details of 6 yrs charges on 8th. Wrote back asking whether or not they hold information going back further than that.

MBNA; S.A.R sent 11/8/06 - Delivered 14/8/06

Barclays; S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request sent 11/8/06 - Del 14/8/06

Diners Club; S.A.R sent 11/8/06 - Delivered 14/8/06. Recieved form to fill and return with fee on 17/8/06. Sent form back, delivered 4/9/06.

Intelligent Finance; Prelim letter emailed 16/08/06, claiming £318. Email recieved from "Anne-Marie" 17/8/06 saying my email has been passed to Customer Relations dept. Fob-off letter received 23/8/06, letter sent in return same day - Delivered 24/8/6 Recieved letter offer 25% settelement - refused - LBA sent. MCOL on 10th revcieved notification that they intend to defend on 13th. 06/9/2006 WON!!!!!!