style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Terrible.

Refused a repayment plan, phoned my employer 3 times whilst they knew I was away ill. Attempted to hammer me with extra charges. Refused to acknowledge a complaint despite their so called Compliance Officer being copied in on 4 emails asking a complaint to be investigated. I'm copying in their letter threatening further contact at work despite the "all in writing" letter being sent. They also lie in their correspondence, as I had some 15 e-mails contacting them to arrange payment, each and everyone they ignored.

Dear Trapper,

PLEASECONTACT US URGENTlY 0208-532-5020

We have been trying to contact you regarding your outstanding loan but to no avail. We have sent numerous emails, text messages and letters. Additionally, we have attempted to contact you at

home and on your mobile phone.

The only other method of contact we have available is via your work place

XXXXX- as provided at the time your loan was underwritten.

We understand that it may be difficult to communicate whilst at work so before we put our efforts into contacting you there, we would like to give you another opportunity to contact us.

You can call us directly on 0208-532-5020 or email us using [email protected]

If you are experiencing financial difficulties and cannot afford to repay the balance of

£xx.xx in full,

we can offer you a repayment plan over a number of months that you will be able to afford.

Yours Sincerely,

Repayments Department

0208-532-5020

POL

I ended up complaining to FOS who upheld the complaint and wrote off a £200 debt. I've also raised their conduct with the Information Commissioner and OFT.

Are you struggling with them? If so, have a read of this link, hopefully it may help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387895-Mr-Lender-wants-to-chase-debt-with-employer

• Haha 1

No Im not.

I applied for a loan with them today, but then backed out after id applied. They tried to call me to go over bank details to deposit money but i never picked up the phone.

Emailed every email address of theirs to state I withdrew from the loan, as it gives you 14 calendar days to do, according to their pre-contract information.

Received a SMS only saying ' sorry you are no longer wish to continue with your application. if you change your mind, please call me on 0208-532-5028. Kind regards, NatalieB'

so i can only assume i luckily escaped.

To be honest, I dont't have much faith in PDL's so i was expecting them to deposit the money and carry on as if i hadn't told them I wanted to withdraw....maybe they acted fast cos they hadnt actually given me their money lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have defaulted with Mr Lender today. I emailed them yesterday and sent a recorded letter. They rang today to say that they could not collect payment from my card. I explained the situation (they were very polite on the phone). I was asked to send an IE statement which I did and made a recommendation as to what repayments I could afford. I owe £650 altogether (this includes interest) it would have all been paid off by December. I was advised (by email) that the plan was being looked at and someone would get back to me. I have not heard anything since. I have received an email and text saying that if the rollover fee is not paid by tonight then £12 late fee will be added. I have emailed 3 email addresses that I have for them attaching a copy of the email that I sent yesterday and today. I told them on the phone this morning (and in an email and letter) that if they contact me at work, I would make a complaint. What I want to know is what happens from here (how long will they leave it to contact me about a repayment plan) and how often do they add the £12 late fee. Any advice would be grateful. thank you

mindy - how did you stop mr lender from using your djust figurin out how to deal with them ebitcard details ? - 1 - lost the debitcard 2- wrote to bank withdrawing permisiion just i about default as well

buddie, I lost my card so I was issued with a new one. I wrote a letter to my bank stopping all CPAs. I wrote in the letter that if any payment is taken from my account it will be unauthorised and I would complain. I took 2 copies of the letter into the branch and got them to stamp one as my proof. I then emailed Mr Lender informing them that I had cancelled my CPA with the bank and requested them to cancel it from their system. I told them that any payments taken would be unauthorised and that I would complain. If they call you after you have defaulted tell them that the conversation is being recorded and that you want to deal with them by email. I don't know if you work but you must make it clear in an email that you don't want to be contacted at work. They are not playing ball at the moment. I emailed a IE statement with an affordable repayment plan. They are requesting £150 to set up the repayment plan. They also said that they will allow charges up to £60 to accumulate I have asked for their bank details but they are ignoring my emails. I sent an email yesterday asking what the £60 charges are for and why are they requesting £150 to set up a repayment plan. If they don't reply by Monday then I will make a complaint to them. If they don't reply to that or I am not satisfied with the answer, I will take the matter further. I am slowly making arrangements with all my PD lenders. If it was not for this site, I would still be in the trap

They are requesting £150 to set up the repayment plan. They also said that they will allow charges up to £60 to accumulate I have asked for their bank details but they are ignoring my emails.

You need to make a complaint about that regardless of what the lender says. That is well out of line and needs to be reported.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Full report to go to the OFT.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D