MKDP LLP Court Claim - HSBC Credit Card***Struck Out & Costs***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi...responding to your PM

Yes thats fine ....format and layout concise.The content is your version of events in your words and reads like a case summary which is correct.

You may wish to condense point 15 its a bit lenghy...make your point keep it simple dont try to teach the DJ how to suck eggs.

With regards to (xxxxx refers). It should be see Exhibit xxxxx.

Otherwise well done.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With reference to Post 59 - As I understand it the court have ordered all parties to submit to the court and other party witness statement(s) and copies of exhibits to be relied upon at court hearing at least 14 days before.

We have complied with this and submitted our court bundle to court and to claimant as in Post 80.

We have heard nothing from claimant and not received anything from them which seems to be a breach of the documents in Post 59.

Do we now need to be doing anything ie informing the court of this?

See point 13 in the Notice of Allocation.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

You can either make application or you can bring it to the courts attention on the day of the trial. Have a read of CPR 3 and claimants failure to comply with directions.

Have you had their Witness Statement and disclosures gettingthere?

Nothing at all....I think I would make the application now in advance of the hearing date...CPR 3 Claimant failing to comply with directions...dont forget to request costs in the application.

N244 application notice......you will need to attach a draft order and there will be a fee ...I would opt for without an hearing £45.

Seems I have a stalker today:-D

Post it up once ready and Ill check it for you gettingthere

Have I got this right for the draft order firstly and does it need a witness statement attached to cover non delivery of documents and also how costs (when I work them out) have been reached?

In the ......... county court

Claim No. ...

Before

District Judge ………

Dated ……… 2014

Claimant A

and

Defendant B

Draft/ORDER

Upon the Claimant to failing to comply with the DJ Directions dated 16th December 2013 paras 6 to 9 (failing to deliver documents to defendant) and under CPR3.4(2)©

IT IS ORDERED THAT:

1. The Claimants claim be struck out.

2. The Claimant to pay costs in respect of the application.

3. The Claimant do pay the Defendants costs of the claim, in the sum of £[ ] within 14 days.

How about:

Upon the Claimant failing to comply with paragraphs x to y of the Order of District Judge [Name] dated [date].

And upon the Court considering the Defendant's application dated [date]

IT IS ORDERED THAT:

Then you only need paragraphs 1 and 3 of your draft.