MKDP LLP Court Claim - HSBC Credit Card***Struck Out & Costs***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need a WS for this type of application (nor a schedule of costs )..the court are fully aware that they have failed to comply.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

The court won't know what has or hasn't been sent to you.

You state it within the application/draft order if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I didn't advise you to claim costs in the case just the application £45...if your application is successful then you can request all your costs.

I didn't advise you to claim costs in the case just the application £45...if your application is successful then you can request all your costs.

If the claim is struck out I would expect the judge to summarily assess all of the costs there and then rather than list a separate hearing, best to be prepared.

If the claim is struck out I would expect the judge to summarily assess all of the costs there and then rather than list a separate hearing, best to be prepared.

Doubt it very much considering the application is made without an hearing and its Small Claims Track

Well done GT let us know what transpires.

Rang court today who then rang us back this afternoon. The DJ has looked at our application and it will be now be heard before the hearing on Thursday. We still have heard nothing from the claimant.

Any further advice for us before the hearing?

Hi , I would really go for the jugular tomorrow , Andy has provided an excellent link on the Mitchell case , it is down to their total disregard towards the courts previous orders and their failure to comply that has left you in a prejudiced position , And as a company employing numerous staff you would expect them to be able to furnish you with the documents they seek to rely on , whereas you as a litigant in person have been put in an unfair position due to them not abiding with the previous order .

Best of luck GT...please update with what transpires.

Regards

Andy

Back from court (No representative from MKDP present) although they had sent email yesterday to court.

The case was struck out, we were only in about 5 minutes. The £45.00 costs were awarded for application to be paid within 14 days. The DJ said we were only entitled to costs for mileage and loss of earnings so at that point we left that as we had not worked that part of it out.

Excellent GT.....Delighted for you.

Thread title amended to reflect the result.

Well done.

Regards

Andy