Eades Vs HSBC

aceades
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK Guess what.................

............... NOTHING AGAIN !

you though'd had an offer didn't you ;)

No i was really hoping but nothing again, I have now decided one more day so i will be delivering it by hand tommorow if i dont get any communication form them tommorow.

Also , i sent a follow up email to Debbie Daubney yesterday as follows; in the hope it would maybe speed things up

"Hi,

Further to your telephone correspondence shortly after my previous mail I would like to let you know that I am yet to receive any written communication from yourselves as promised by the operative that confirmed receipt of my schedule.

Due to this If I have still not had any communication by tomorrow mornings post I shall have to file my AQ with Redditch County Court which will in turn incur a further £100 to the costs of my case.

I would appreciate some communication if possible so that we can bring this to a close without taking up much or your or my valuable time

Kind Regards

ACEADES

Sent: 17 January 2007 11:10

To: '[email protected]'

Subject: ACEades - Claim No ******

Email Date: 17/01/07

Debbie D’aubney

D+G Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

ACEades –v- HSBC Bank

Claim No: *******

Date Issued: 14/12/06

Please take this email as an updated notification of a court claim issued by myself to Northampton County court on 14/12/06 against your client HSBC bank to which you have entered a defence.

I have previously sent this information to you by both post and fax several times, since you failed to send the confirmation of receipt that I had requested and failed to return calls of enquiry, I have managed to find your email address and I am now sending you (attached) another updated schedule or charges.

Please find attached a copy schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act and associated court costs. The interest in addition to the amount in bank & court charges of £120 so far equates to the total amount of my claim, currently £2616.78

I respectfully request that the attached schedule should be attached to the particulars of my case.

I look forward to hearing form you and would appreciate if I could have some form of confirmation by any means be it post, email or telephone, my contact details are included.

Please note I requested a confirmation the previous times this was sent across (03/01/07) and have received none at all, also this is the 5th instance of this document you have received form myself including one which was sent by recorded mail of which I have proof of delivery.

Kind Regards

ACEADES"

Not sure if that helps all not but at least she should have my name in her mouth !

Pleeeeaaaase come tommorow !

I have no debt , but i cant get any credit : (

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! I too was hoping the post would contain an offer, but No, nothing!

At least you keep pushing them. Hopefully you should hear something soon...

I am really routing for you and the rest of us.

It takes seconds to place a charge on someones account and centurys to return the money!

x

OK, i have had a slight problem, someone went to hand deliver the N149 etc to the court and they were on strike so it was closed, i am not sure if they just pushed it through the door or not but i wanted to get a receipt.

what do i do now, has this messed things up for me :( ?

hi

did you keep copies of everything? phone the court up tomorrow and ask them if they have received it - if not, explain the circumstances and tell them you will supply them with a copy if you have one.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Hi,

OK panic over ........... i rang th ecourt this morning and they said it would be fine today, so i gave them my case details andarranged for it to be hand delivered today @ lunch time.

So now i have yet more waiting on my hands,hopefully i will get an offer but i doubt it so i best prepare the next stage

Can anyone confirm to me (in the simplist terms possible what i need to send the court and when, considering i added that Draft Order for Directions) from the AQ thread.

I see it as .................

A) updated copy of my schedule - no problems there !

B) copies of all statements with charges and debit interest highlighted ??

C) ????

D) Understand this but wher do i get them from ? howdo i know if they are relevent.

I need to send this to the court and too D+G, yeah ?

What is considered the date of service ? is this when i hand it in :-?

Any clarification much appreciated, dont want to get this thrown out after all my effort :(

hiya, wait until you hear from the court to see what order they make. They may not even issue the order you've requested and you may get an offer from HSBC in the meantime, so its not worth getting the documents ready yet. You will probably have to wait another 3 weeks or so to hear from the court.

Do you think if i just start again and ask for the money again, i will get an offer ?

I see people just sending letters in and then a week later getting an offer again they might be low but i am so strapped for cash right now - does anyone have any idea how long it takes the courts to pay in cheques paid to them ?

Do they cash it in straight away or wait until the court looks at my case ?

Cheers

Personally I think it will be quicker for you to stick with this. I'm sure you are very nearly there now. Did you send DG a copy of your AQ? You could do that if you haven't already, and then on the pretence of ringing to see if they have received it and letting them know there is an additional court fee they owe you now, ask if and when they are planning to settle the claim.

Cheers for the advoce Bong - i sent through copies of everything to D+G a couple of times yesterday and today. I also phone the court and check they had my AQ, they did, i then asked if HSBC had files theirs and they had not, i asked if i could file for judgement and she said whe would be sending then a 'sanctions order' giving them 7 days to submit else their defence would be struck out - SO come on HSBC / DG be lazy now , you have been through this entire saga plz dont speed up now !:|

Ditto.

Although the court said the 7 day request is at the judges discression and he may well just use mine.

Do I have to send copy to DG ? feel like letting them get on with theirs without me telling them what I am doing. Ideas ?

Hang on in there.

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

Hi,

I dont think you have to send it all, i just wanbted to try anything to get D+G to look at my case , its well annoying as they seem to be settling so many cases so much easier that this now, soem peeps have only had to sent like one letter - i think we did this at the wrong time, earlier or later would have been good - having said thati think i have seen people that filed about the same time as me that have alreasdy had offers even if they were low ones,

Dont worry i'm not giving up now ............:grin:

it could be this is their new way of dealing with it all - remember back in the steps where it said you do this and either this or this or this or this happens next - well, all along - one of the options was they do nothing and they loose/you win. so, maybe rather than put up their feeble defense where it will be scutinized - they just don't respond - it's not saying they are right or wrong - they just loose because they don't do the next step - that way - no one has proved anything but the upshot is you get your money - it seems suspicious to me that they have not filed an aq in a good few cases - so, we just see what comes next and it could, conceivably be a rather large deposit into your account with no fanfare or paperwork at all - they have actually done that and it wouldn't surprise me to see it in a couple of these which have gone to aq. so when you are checking the post - also check your balance.

i know you are feeling a bit lost and lonely - so i'm writing you a chin-up post -

you are sooooo close, i can feel it. i don't know why yours has gone on so long - there is no rhyme or reason to it. you are going to hear something very, very nice and it will be very, very soon! i just know it!

you've got all my good vibe pointed your way - you deserve a great big win and soon!

being a transplant - i sometimes use this with my american sister and she howls with laughing as it's not used there at all, but............

KEEP YOUR PECKER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't work out whats going on at DG - it was never like them to miss a deadline in the past. I can't think its a deliberate strategy cos they're gonna be getting threats to have their defences struck out from the courts. All I can think is its sheer volume and they're understaffed. maybe. anyway, not much consolation for you aceades, but it's got to be soon, otherwise they're gonna end up bogged down in the next stage of the proceedings - getting default judgements set aside and filing court bundles. let's hope they employ some more staff, quickly.

Hi, No, Still nothing, tommorow is a week from the AQ date so i will call and see if they answered the sanctions order.

Not sure whats going on here but i should here something from D+G or courts soon - i cant be bothered to thinkabout it beacsue it was annoying me so much so i'ma just wait until something pops through my door - even though i need it more now asi have just had a years council tax bill:eek:

Will let you know as soon as i hear anything, my last contact was to send a second copy of AQ,Directions, Schedule, Letter asking whats going on Thursday but had no confirmation or response

whats the sanctions order? if its the court giving them a second deadline, do you know if that's actually gone out to them yet?

Basically its because they didn;t file their AQ in time, they havean extra 7 days. The lady i spoke to said she was sending it out the day after, however i dont know if it will be notification of 7 daysform the due date or from the date they send or recieve the order.

I'll call court later or tommorow and find out what the caes is.

Come on man you have waited this long latteralus is right you are sooooo close.

I have had an offer but it is a rubbish offer. They have not submitted their AQ either and I am watching other threads like a hawk, It seems impossible to get any sense from the court I am using ref them not submitting the AQ.

It seems so unfair that we are pressured into meeting time scales that others (DG poss.) can walk all over. Whats wrong with the courts ?

Is what happens next written down anywhere are there any court guidlines ? Does anyone think it is worth making a complaint about this to the court service (not local courts).

Seems a lot of people in the same boat.

Just keep an eye on that post. I spoke to Ms Kyle at DG who said it was with the client on the Friday. When Mrs Flunky got home same day there it was on the mat. Goobers.

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

Hi, thought i should try something so i emailed old Debbie again, regardless of the fact i have never had a response to any of my mails to try and chase, and i got the most useful information her email address has given me even if it is bad news :( - She is now out of the office for the rest of the Week ! so she wont be dealing with anything, guess this is a sign of an even bigger wait,

FLUNKY - has it not been 7 days since your sanction order ? I am intrigued to see how quick the courts could make them pay if they don't return AQ with the extra 7 days they were unfairly allotted.

I had the name ALAN BURDEN given in the auto reply so emailed him in hope i might here somesthing at least.

It really is so bad, i wouldn't even know D+G existed if it was for this site -they have only ever contacted me and that was hardly useful - just a confirmation of one of the many times i have furnished then with an itteration of my case related documentation.

feeling ratheranxious now, but will be on the phone to the court in the morning to see if they have satisfied the sanction order.