Help Needed Please over eviction

ford2872
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well !! the judge had no problem taking the roof off my daughter and I. for a credit card debt of 3k that does not exist,no credit agreement or any proof of the sayd debt.Ilived at my home for 15 years and mortgage fully up to date and houshold bills.weve been stripped of everything.judge didnt care a hoot,plain ruthless and ignorant.

So what has actually happened here? Has the court granted an order for sale?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi , well ive been kept in the dark through most of the proceedings ,due to all correspondance being sent to the trustees soliciter by clerical error.and not forwarded ,they knowingly used this to theyre advantage. Ihave been deprived of my right to file any defence. unwiling for any hearing on equal footing to go ahead they would vacate at the last instance. Ihave not received any rundown of costs ,i do not know how much has been added to the apparent insolvency all i know is to be insolvent means you can not pay your bills/debts . i could and carried on in doing so all bills that where duly owed ???? as far as the mortgage lenders wher concernd i had no default and up to date with my mortgage payments.

well !! the judge had no problem taking the roof off my daughter and I. for a credit card debt of 3k that does not exist,no credit agreement or any proof of the sayd debt.Ilived at my home for 15 years and mortgage fully up to date and houshold bills.weve been stripped of everything.judge didnt care a hoot,plain ruthless and ignorant.

Well if your sad story is anything to go by, I guess I will be homeless soon. I get the impression that the Government and the courts despise house owners and are determined to get them either living on the streets or in rented accommodation.

well hopefully not ,dont give in look into things further , I have not given up yet ,nor will i ever walk away , as the property (my home)is legaly mine.i were under contract and it has not been broken. if i were a squatter after 12 years i could claim it. ive been ther for 15 !!! fight for what is right. i myself would not be able to afford a rented property , i suffer ill health ,alot due to this situation. dont receive benefits. its a nightmare. I wish you all the luck x

well hopefully not ,dont give in look into things further , I have not given up yet ,nor will i ever walk away , as the property (my home)is legaly mine.i were under contract and it has not been broken. if i were a squatter after 12 years i could claim it. ive been ther for 15 !!! fight for what is right. i myself would not be able to afford a rented property , i suffer ill health ,alot due to this situation. dont receive benefits. its a nightmare. I wish you all the luck x

OK and thanks for your good wishes. Now if I get an order for sale which forces the sale of my house I will use the change to take revenge against my oppressors.