IND Ltd got CCJ on LLoyds debt NOT OURS with NO PAPERWORK - case held - help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

We are at a deadend with a case that has come to light over a credt card debt bought by ind from lloyds.

The first we knew of this debt was a letter from hegartty llp saying they were taking us to court.

We never had a credit card with lloyds or anyone else ...ever!

We disputed the debt but nevertheless tjid was ignored and a ccj applied.

We went to court to get the ccj set aside and this was successful

however, it hss just started the case all over again.

The position we are in at the moment is that the case has been stayed with the court awaiting a date.

Ind will not help us in any way.

We have built up a defence with statement s from family and employers saying we were not at the places

where the money was spent on those dates.

They withheld the statements until we went to court!

We have been to lloyds and they say the credit card number never exsisted

but as this dates back to 2005 I am dubious.

We asked ind for info on the debt and they never give it to us.

I cant afford a solicitor and the police dont want to know as its s civil matter.

Lloyds are really helpful and are following fraud procedures to dig deeper.

They themselves called ind for advice on how they can help but they were not co operative at all.

Ind told Lloyds to open an account in our name and see what pulls through but there was nothing!

We had our wallet stolen at the same time of the debt snd lived in a shared house.

We dont know what to do next.

Please help!

Hi, Who is actually pursuing the alleged debt now please?

Have you tried a Subject Access Request to LLoyds to see if they have any actual data to hand on the account.

So is this showing on your credit reference files at present, if you havn't check it would be best to do so.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

sounds like a clear case of fraud here.

IND are renound for blanking just about every thing on court cases

i think a CCA request is in order here!

if they've got no SIGNED agreement

end of court case

i'd sue them too for deformation of character too and damages

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for replying. Ind sent us 2 year of statements from lloyds and the application form that we supposedly completed yet Lloyds have no record of these???? Ind are persuing the debt. They withheld the statements untilwe went to court to set aside the ccj which is when tbey produced them even though we had requested them direct from lloyds we had never received them.

The credit card agreement looks like it had been made to look like our handwriting but the signature is not correct. Therefore ind are getting a handwriting expert involved at our cost if we lose! Its all very odd that lloyds cant bring up details of this card unless its because it was taken out in 2005!

This sounds highly suspicious to me, where have Ind got the documents from when Lloyds claim thay cannot find them?

Can you clarify how ''the hand writting has been made to look like yours''?

Lloyds are required to keep documents for 6 years AFTER an account is closed.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I cant see the fact that the account was started in 2005 makes any difference. If LTSB have no record of the account number, then quite simply it doesnt exist.

However, what is IND playing at. Where do they say the were assigned this account from - obviously if LTSB say the account never existed then why would they assign it to IND ?

If LTSB have no record of the agreement that IND have provided - then where did IND get it from ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

We don't understand it all either! We didn't receive the statements from lloyds but from ind! Yet the handwriting on the application form ind sent us is very close to my husbands but not quite right like it has been fraud. I can't understand why lloyds can't find the card details unless they are just not looking that far back or once a debt has been sold perhaps the details of the card go?

Ind won't give us any information on who they are talking to at lloyds to get their information. The lloyds bank manager called them and he couldn't get any answers either! Doesn't give us much of a case to fight really which I guess is ind's aim! Are ind allowed to withhold this information?

SAR to IND may produce some answers id LTSB can provide them.

This doesn't show on our credit report either. Is Ind even a ligit company? Lloyds are looking further into the credit card now and if they still can't find anything the manager will write a letter to the courts stating their was no such card. I hope this will help!

Ind are as ''legit'' as any debt collector can be.

You REALLY need to listen to the earlier advise and get the SAR off to Lloyds ASAP.

You should also send the CCA to Lloyds.

I am now applying for the SAR but what is a CCA? Thank you for the advice

Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request tio thE DCA chasing the debt to require them to provide a copy of the agreement, there is a statutory fee of £1 to pay and the DCA has 12+2 working days to comply.

There is a template in the CAG library for you to use.

SAR = Subject Access Request - you are entitled for the statutory fee of £10.00, to all data in connection with your financial relationship with the company. They have 40 calendar days to comply.

CCA = Consumer Credit Agreement - you are entitled for the statutory fee of £1.00 to either a copy of or truthful reconstruction of the agreement you are alleged to have entered into with the company. You are also entitled to receive with this a copy of the terms and conditions at inception and current or at default and if there were any variations to the t&cs, you are entitled to copies of those. Also a statemet of account which shows the balance outstanding and to identify any default charges. They have 12 wording days + 2 to comply with your request. It is unlikely you will receive a copy of the CCA with the SAR as they are governed by different regulations.

Hope this Helps.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

:lol: snap !

BCOBS

crackle

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

cca request

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:- Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide, including a detailed statement of the account.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77 will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other

and they