Northhampton CC

appo07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Today I have received an envelope from DLC containing photo copies of credit card statements from TSB regarding this account, there is also a letter from them and three sheets that they are using as default notices and an agreement.

I have up loaded them to photo bucket and would be grateful if someone could have a look at them.

One the letter they are offering a settlement of just under 50% if I can pay it within the next two weeks (which is impossible) The letter states that they are confident of being successful in court.

They want me to tell them what part of CCA 1974 has been breached.

I have marked the agreement where i have blanked some details out with notes 1 to 4, so I will try to explain them.

Note 1) Date stamp has a different date to when it was signed (over a month later)

Note 2) The date I signed Is several day prior to them signing (in the place where I've put note 5)

Note 3) This has me signature but crossed out

Note 4) Someone signature (must be someone from bank)

Note 5) This had same date as note 1, but crossed out and new later date wrote above it

Regarding the statements, the card number and card type changes at the same date as the one stamped on the agreement (note 1)

Can someone please look at the photos and give there opinion.

http://s898.photobucket.com/user/appo66/library/tsb/tsb-

Also will they need to make a new claim or can they reopen the last one even it they didn't respond to the court's 28 days after my defence was sent.

Thank you,

Appo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 1-5 does not make the agreement unenforcible appo...but not seeing your defence then its difficult to advise if the rest has any merit.

If they have not responded to the defence (to the court) they have to you above.... the claim is merely stayed until such time they wish to proceed.Would they not entertain a monthly payment on the offered settlement figure?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread