lost my ESA appeal & need help

needhelpplz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i am new to this asking for help thing but please help if you can. i lost my appeal a month ago for ESA which i claimed because of my mental health. i have tried killing myself on a few separate occasions over the last few year. i finally started getting help from my GP and the emergency action team after i was arrested under the mental health act about a year ago after i was found overdosed under a bridge in the woods. this wasn't a cry for help i really just had enough and wanted to just die. since then i claimed ESA but i lost my tribunal a month ago and have started claiming JSA but my depression has got worse over the last few month. the medications the doctor has put me on dose not work no more and i am feeling suicidal again. i wake up crying and really find it hard to go out in this state. hell even talking to strangers on here is hard for me. my depression was started when my family fell apart for reasons i don't want to discuss here and i was evicted from my house and made homeless. i currently stay with my brother his partner and and 6 kids and my cousin the only members of my family i have contact with so the 3 bed house i live in is well over crowded with 9 people living in it. i have all this going on and i cant get a council house or flat because of criminal convictions rent and water i owed from my previous address and cant afford a bond on a private house.

i have good days but there out numbered by the bad lately. my problem is i don't feel that i will be able to keep to my job seeker agreement. some days i wake up so depressed and in tears because of my situation i struggle just to see through the tears and find a reason to keep living like this. i mean how can i go sign on when i cant even see through the tears? i no this probable sound daft but if you have ever been ready to kill your self you would understand what i am saying.

so how long do i have to wait before i can claim ESA again or is there some other benefit i can claim as i really don't think i can keep claiming JSA without slipping up sooner or later. my doctor will provide a sick note no problem as he as seen the mess i get in un able to sleep for days and just sick of life. i need help and hope someone on here can help me because i don't know how much longer i can go on like this anymore.

You can make a claim for ESA six months after the date the decision was made to disallow it the last time. Note that this isn't six months after the date of your tribunal hearing - it's six months from the date you were first told your ESA claim had been refused. It may well be that this time has passed and you might already be in a position to make a new claim for ESA, which would take some of the pressure off.

If six months haven't passed since that date, you could make another claim if you can show that your condition has worsened since then, or if you have a new condition.

You might also wish to contact mental health charities such as Mind. CAG can't directly help you with suicidal feelings (not because we don't want to, but because we're simply not qualified) but there is support available from people who know what they're talking about.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.