Anything I need to know when re-applying for ESA?

KashaUK2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm autistic and I've been unemployed for 5 years which means I'm experiencing regression so it's unlikely I'd be able to work, I find it incredibly difficult just attending the job centre once a fortnight and now they've got new rules such as Universal Jobsmatch it'd be even harder for me, also I had a terrible experience with Ingeus which has left me scared of being sent back there as it would likely make my autism significantly worse. The job centre have told me I don't meet criteria for JSA as I can't use a phone to contact employers, thus it seems like my only way of surviving is constantly switching between JSA and ESA.

I applied for ESA for the second time last year - the first time I attempted to get on ESA I was denied, due to ignorance of the system I didn't appeal the firs time round but I DID last time and yet I was still found fit-for-work. I was denied ESA on 14th August so I want to re-apply this month...sooner the better as I'm on JSA as of 3 days ago and already it's causing me problems due to anxiety over new rules and the possibility of being sent to Ingeus, I'm absolutely terrified of my sign-on day on Tuesday. I hate that these people don't understand my problems and I have no way of making them understand.

Is there anything I need to know about re-applying for ESA?

Is there any way I could get onto ESA a little sooner?

Is it true I may have to go to Ingeus even if I'm on ESA?